Saturday, October 9, 2010

interlude-[E-09]-(blowjobs-swallowing-69-rimming)-part-1-of-1

.

.

Romantic Interlude

Part-1-of-1

.

It has been 2-years now since we met and started our relationship. So to celebrate, Brian called me and told me that he was taking me out of town for the weekend. Franticly I raced around the house gathering up all my clothes. As soon as I was packed I jumped in my car and head for his house. Brian was out front waiting for me looking ever so handsome in his hiking shorts and plain old t-shirt.

.

As I stopped, Brian threw his bag in the back seat, hopped in the front and we were off on a 3-hour long car drive into the mountains. When we finally arrived I was so excited to get there that I can't keep my hands to myself. I run enthusiastically through the condo looking around, taking notes of places that I can bend over, lie down, or simply get on my knees for Brian.

.

I honestly was so tired from the long drive that I all I really wanted to do was just sleep. I quickly hopped into the shower and got all soaped up. I washed my body, paying close attention to my now swollen clit. When I was done, I jumped out of the shower and dried off.

.

Brian was lying on the bed watching, so I impishly walked around the room so that he could savor my naked body. Brian loved my body, and the way it, according to him curved in all the right places. When I finally sat down on the bed to rest, he affectionately pulled me down beside him.

.

Brian couldn't keep his hands off of me; all of a sudden he was excitedly licking and sucking my nipples as he gently squeezing my firm breast. Then he was moving his strong hands sensuously down my soft sweet smelling body, feeling every inch of me as he went.

.

Then Brian rolled me over so he could kiss my back. Starting at the nape of my neck, he licked and kissed his way down my spine all the way down to my shapely little butt. My body shuddered as he nibbled on me a little as he went.

.

Sitting up, I started gently biting and sucking on Brian’s nipples in return. After squeezing and biting his nipples for a couple of seconds, I started kissing my way down his ‘wash-board’ abs stomach. Stopping to work over his belly button, I followed the trail of his downy fuzzy down Brian’s firm belly to the clump of curly pubic hair between his legs. I just love the manly way that Brian doesn't shave his cock and balls. After nuzzling my nose in his kinky pubic hair, savoring the heady aroma of his sex, I slowly licked the head of his cock. And then I parted my lips and my mouth slipped over the warmth of his of his cock. Clamping my lips tight, I got so excited moving my mouth up and down his shaft that I grabbed Brian’s balls just to feel them in my hands.

.

Excitedly, Brian grabbed the sides of my head, and enthusiastically shoved his throbbing cock further down my throat.

.

I was always surprised at how wet it made me to feel Brian’s cock deep in my throat. Without taking his cock out of my mouth, Brian grabbed my legs and pulled me over on top of him. We ended up in a 69-position with him flat on his back, with my knees planted on either side of his face, and with my dripping pussy was right above his face. After that, it was an incredible experience of tongues and hands. This position allowed Brian to lick my trembling flesh, causing my whole body to shake with excitement. When Brian stuck out his tongue and flicked it across my swollen clit I thought I’d die. By the time Brian started fucking me with his tongue, the results was pure dynamite, I was dripping pussy juice all over his face. When I went off it was so mind-blowing that I couldn’t stop myself, Brian had me going off like a machine gun, cumming over and over again.

.

When I couldn't handle the intense feelings anymore, I reluctantly pulled away from him.

.

Once I caught my breath, I reached down and spread Brian’s legs. Then I lowered my mouth and started sucking his cock like it was a bomb pop waiting to melt in my mouth.

.

Placing my hands on the back of his knees, I raised Brian’s legs even higher, as I moved my tongue down the space below his balls and leading down to the crack of his ass. Eagerly I started flicking my tongue around Brian’s tight little pink puckered asshole. When my tongue danced across then pierced his sphincter, it made his cock jumped with happiness.

.

Brian pulled my head closer as I licked his shaft from the head to the base. After sucking on his balls again, I went back to sucking his cock. With a silly giggle I slipped my lips to the tip of Brian’s shaft and tasted his pre-cum. Then I took the head of his cock in my mouth and before I knew it, half his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking away.

.

When I pulled out and kissed Brian I could taste myself on his lips. The kiss broke, and I climbed on top of him cowgirl style and then went for a ride. As I rode his thick hard cock up and down, I couldn’t help but think that it was perhaps one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever had. As I continued to slide up and down on Brian’s large member, I leaned forward and begged him to tweak and suck on my fully erect nipples. For an answer, Brian moaned loudly as he clenched my nipples between his teeth. The feel of Brian’s sensuous lips was so awesome that I started bouncing up and down on his cock like there was no tomorrow. Before I knew it, I was cumming all over Brian. He was hanging on to my hips so hard that he left bruises as I squeezed his cock with my pussy.

.

Like a madman Brian flipped me over and climbed on me from behind, dog-style. I could feel Brian’s breathe on the back of my neck, as he entered me with one deep thrust. His lovemaking turned into something sweet as he slowly fucked me deeper and deeper. And he continued to fuck me slowly and easy until I looked over my shoulder and whispered for him to FUCK ME as hard as he could. Then it turned into something primal as Brian slammed into me and I met him thrust for thrust. All at once I was cumming over and over again with every forceful thrust he was driving into me. Soon, Brian couldn't help himself as he was exploding deep inside of me, filling me up with his cum. I could feel his cock jerking in my dripping pussy as we held each other and we cummed together.

.

After we finished we rolled over and Brian held me until I fell into dream world. I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready for the day. I can't wait until our next anniversary…

.

The end…

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment