Thursday, March 25, 2010

growing up--part-1-of-10


Growing Up

Part-1-of-10

.

As a kid------When I was a kid things were so much different than things today that it's like another planet. For instance we got a coke about once, MAYBE twice a month...we would walk about 3-miles to town and shop...then walk 3-miles home carrying what we bought...about 1/2 way home we'd stop at the Cicero’s drug store and get a soda-fountain coke (.05)...there was my 2-brothers, my cousin (year older than me, daddy took him to raise when his mother died), and my mother...total .25...for some reason the soda-fountain lady liked me so she'd always put a little squirt of cherry in my coke (normally an extra charge) ... my mother hated it so bad because the lady liked me, that when we left the drug store with in about 2-blocks she'd find an excuse to slap me...when I say slap, I mean hard enough for me to see double for a few minutes... I was only 7 or 8-years-old .…. Due, I think to my Indian blood, I was a late bloomer….no hair under my arms or pubic area until I was nearly 15… no hair on my chest and didn’t shave until I was 25… My sex life, like that of all typical teenagers, commenced with me playing with my cock… Actually, I think that I must have always played with my tiny little uncut penis… I remember getting in trouble for playing with it when I was very young… I couldn’t have been any more than four-years old because we still lived in Dallas near the Veteran's Hospital (actually here it is nearly 60 years later and I'm back in my old neighborhood)… It didn’t matter if I was outside playing or what, if I had to go to the bathroom, I’d take my little penis out and play with it until I got to the bathroom… I was fascinated with peeling back its foreskin, so that I could admire its cute little reddish-blue head …… For whatever reason, I was a late bloomer and I didn't have my first orgasm until I was fifteen-years old… Actually I may have been able to cum sooner, but I was afraid to jack off… I’d start stroking my cock until it would start feeling good… Then I’d think about all the horseshit that the preachers were always spouting and I’d get scared and stop …… Whatever the case, the first time that I had an orgasm, it happened in my brown four-door 1953 Bellaire Chevrolet in the Junior High School (now middle school) parking lot… My mother was working at the concession stand during the game and I had to picker her up when she got off work… My balls had been feeling funny all day… For some reason they'd been especially tingly on the way over to pick her up… It was dark when I got there, so as soon as I parked, I started rubbing my tingly crotch… Before I realized what I was doing, I had my cock out and I was jacking off… As I vigorously stroked my hard cock, the pressure in my balls started to building up, and continued to grow up until they felt almost as big as a pair of basketballs… When my balls finally exploded, not only did my semen spray over a foot up into the air, but also it was the most intense and fantastic sensation that I'd ever experienced in my life… My first orgasm was like an electric light show going off in my head. The lights were so real that I was sure that everyone must have seen them. I was still so utterly amazed, that when my mother walked up to the car, she almost caught me with my limp cock still in my hand... After that, I started jacking off on a daily basis… I was young dumb and full of cum, but after the car incident I was smart enough to do it in the bathroom with the door lock... I didn't want anyone to catch me with my cock in my hand. My teenager balls were so full of cum and my orgasm so powerful (My teenager balls were so full of cum and my orgasm so powerful, that I had to be careful not to spew it all over my face) that several times I spewed cum like a foot or so in the air...once I started, I jacked off almost everyday right up to my wedding night when I started fucking Barbara on a regular basis… Even then, sometimes I jacked off just for the sheer pleasure of watching my 'cum' spew out of my pee hole and into the air……
.
To be continued….



.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment