Monday, March 29, 2010

growing up--part-5-of-10

.
.
Growing Up

Part-5-of-10

.
As a Teenager------My mother had one sister and five brothers… As I grew older by seeing my uncles use the bathroom in the field I found out that all five of my uncles were hung like mules… Every last one of them had at least 10-inches or better… Can you imagine how it felt to grow up with a 7 ½-inch cock when you think that 10-inches is average size?.. I took after my daddy’s side of the family… We only had average size cocks, but we could keep an erection for an hour or more …… Of course, I might not have actually been a late bloomer… I’d had hair under my arms and on my balls for about a year… And, I’d been seriously playing with my cock for probably a couple of years… But, when I jacked off, I always got scared and stopped before I’d have an orgasm. I think that I stopped because the first time that I’d gotten caught playing with my cock, my mother had called me a little pervert and strongly reprimanded me. And, as long as I can remember, Baptist preachers have been pounding it into teenagers’ heads that anything involving fun or sex was sinful. They had me convinced that sex outside of the sanctity of marriage and for any other purpose other than procreation was a mortal sin. Is it any wonder that my early years had been so adversely affected by all the ‘crap’ that the preachers and my mother drummed into my head as I was growing up? With a guilt trip like that, it’s a wonder that I was ever able to masturbate, much less ever had sex at all.

.

I was a late bloomer in another way that I believe affected my life just as much as, if not more than, my late orgasms did. I was small for my age. When I went into the 12-grade I was only 5-foot 2-inches tall. What affected me more than being short was a growth spurt. When I graduated instead of being short for my age, I was 6-foot 3-inches tall. Guys that had picked on me at the start of the year because they were bigger than me were now as much as 6-inches shorter than me. I’m a vindictive guy, so once I started growing I started looking up guys that picked on me when I was small and kicked their ass. As so as I graduated I went into the Navy. Then while I was in Navy I put on about 30-pounds of muscles and learned a lot more about dirty fighting, so when I got out I continued to look up guys and kick their ass.

.
One guy that I’d whipped while I was still in high school, saw me out one evening and decided to get even for the whipping I’d given before. The guy was a real idiot… In high school, I’d caught him at the top of the stair and knocked him down the stairs (actually only ½ down to a landing), then smacked him a couple of times when he tried to get up. Now you’d think that would clue the guy in that I don’t play fair. He caught me at the tennis courts, jumped in my face and told me that he wanted satisfaction for high school… the poor fool never even threw a punch… as soon as he opened his mouth, I smacked the crap out of him with the tennis racket and then kicked his ass…

.

There was only one guy that picked on me that I didn’t kick his ass. I’d been out of the Navy about six months when I saw him at the little league ball fields. He was standing by the fence watching the little league boys play. When I had an ass to kick it never mattered to me whether the guy was facing me or not, when I threw my first punch. As I stepped towards him and started my swing, a 5-year old kid stepped in between us and doubled up his fist, fully prepared to fight me rather than let me hit his father. The kid made me feel so bad that I dropped my hands and walked away. To this day I doubt if Randy Galloway knows that his son saved him from an ass whipping.

.
Whatever the case, my sudden growth spurt had a profound affect on my personality. I became very aggressive.
.
To be continued…
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment