Monday, May 24, 2010

cathy-(b/s incest-exhibition/voyeurism)-part-1-of-4_incest is wrong


.
.
cathy-(b/s incest-exhibition/voyeurism)-part-1-of-4_incest is wrong

Cathy Undresses

Part-1-of-4

The Set Up

.

I was slouched in an easy chair in the living room watching some dumb-ass game show on MTV when I heard Cathy’s footsteps coming down the stairs.

.

"Paul?"

.

"What?" I answered, not taking my eyes off the TV. A girl in a very scanty tank top was trying to win a new MP3 player and I was hoping that the camera would switch to a view behind the podium so that I could get a glimpse of her ass. If it was half as sexy as her face, then I'd have to move her up from a 'maybe' to a 'hell yeah!”

.

"Could you do me a favor?"

.

"What?" Tank top girl blew it. The stupid bimbo actually thought that a crustacean was some kind of piecrust.

.

"Come on," Cathy said, taking my hand and pulling me from the chair.

.

"What do you want?" I asked, as Cathy was pulled me towards the front door. Now that my attention had been dragged from the girl on TV, I saw what my little sister, Cathy was wearing. My little sister had forsaken her usual jeans for a slinky floral dress that only came to mid-thigh. Her pretty hair was combed and I caught the tantalizing scent of perfume, and she was even wearing heels. Now I knew something big was up. Cathy hardly ever wore a dress and almost never wore heels, and sure as hell not on a Tuesday afternoon right after she got home from school.

.

"Just come on," she ordered, leading me out the door and down the driveway to my car. Letting go of my hand, Cathy kind of pushed me towards the driver's side as she climbed into the passenger seat. Resigned but not surprised, I got behind the wheel and cranked up the engine. I'm not above giving Cathy a ride when she needs one, and she seems to need one badly. You know how it is when you're a senior in high school. I remembered my senior year well, there were always places to go, people to see. By living at home with Cathy and Mom and Dad to save on college expenses, I’d managed to scrape together enough cash for a used car. So since I owned one and she didn't it, it usually fell to me to drive Cathy around. Not that I minded - I kind of liked being ‘big brother with a car.

.

"Where are we going?" I said in a resigned voice as I pulled away from the curb.

.

"Sakura Square."

.

The fuzzy picture of what Cathy wanted this time cleared up a little, but not much. Sakura Square was a downtown hot spot, with some oriental stores and an oriental restaurant that was known all over the city for its shrimp tempura. Obviously, from the way that she was dressed Cathy must be meeting some boy there. Since she didn't go on many dates I decided not to press her for details. Knowing Cathy, it was best to let her do things her way.

.

She was quiet on the ride downtown, which wasn't unusual. Cathy' has always been a little, I don't know - intense? She was very reserved, and has been ever since she was a child. Somehow she always gave you the impression that she was thinking deep thoughts, thoughts so extreme that she never shared them with anyone, not Mom, not Dad, or even me. That doesn't mean though that she didn't manage to communicate her feelings quite well.

.

Take my fiancée, Joanne for instance. Without saying a word, Cathy has made it extremely plain that she doesn’t like her. She practically stomped out of the room when I broke the news to everyone about our engagement to. And none of us could get her to explain why she hated Joanne so much. Cathy’s feelings about Joanne were so stormy that every time she heard me talking to Joanne on the phone she’d scowl and stomp out of the room. Even with Mom and Dad's help I’ve never been able to get Cathy in the same room as Joanne.

.

After a few weeks with no explanation, I decided that I'd had enough and wanted to know what the big deal was. I mean, I loved Joanne, but I loved my sister too. If I could find out the reason why Cathy was getting so huffy all the time, then maybe I could do something about it. So one night, as Cathy was lying on her bed flipping through a pile of magazines, I went to her room to see if she would talk to me about it.

.

Cathy’s pretty good at ignoring subtlety, so I used the direct approach. "Do you have some kind of problem with Joanne?"

.

"Nope," she answered, her eyes never leaving the magazine in her hands. But I knew that she lying. If there wasn't a problem, why was she acting so hostile towards Joanne? I waited for her to clarify, but she just sat there with a bored look on her face, turning pages.

.

"Come on, there must be something." I said. "Every time we're on the phone together you get a disgusted look on your face and leave the room. You always find some reason to not be here every time she's come over. What's the deal? She's my fiancée; we're going to get married. Why don't you like her?"

.

Pretending I wasn't even in the room, Cathy sat there and continued to flip the pages. Like I told you, she could be pretty exasperating.

.

"That's it? That's all you've got to say?" Apparently she’d finished speaking, because she was acting as if I wasn't even there. With all of my questions still unanswered, I left her alone in her room.

.

But you see what I mean? Without saying hardly a thing, Cathy managed to communicate just as much as she wanted to, and no more. I knew that it wouldn't do any good to try to pump Cathy for information about why she was going to ‘Sakura Square’ or why she was all dressed up. I must admit that when Cathy was all dolled up like this, she was a fox. So since it sure as hell wasn't her looks, we always felt like it was Cathy’s quiet personality that kept her from going on more dates. If she’d been interested, she could have had all the boys she wanted. But for some reason dating was just never a priority with her. Sneaking a glance over at her, sitting there looking all sexy and grown up in her high heels and short dress, I couldn't even remember the last time I'd seen her dressed up like this. Whoever this guy was, he was pretty lucky.

.

When we got downtown, I pulled into a parking spot near the restaurant. Gathering up her little purse and getting out of the car, Cathy said, "Don't just sit there. Come on."

.

"What?" I said. I didn't know where we were going or what was going on, but I got out anyway. I don't know exactly why, but Cathy’s always been able to get me to do pretty much whatever she wanted.

.

Wrapping her arm in mine, Cathy led me down the sidewalk towards the restaurant. I pretended not to be surprised by the intimacy from my eighteen-year-old sister that usually eschewed physical contact, as she quietly led me passed the little oriental shops and over to the restaurant itself. The November afternoon had started out warm, but now there was a hint of fall's chill in the air so I suspected that we wouldn't be heading for the outdoor dining area. I was wrong. To my surprise we didn't go into the restaurant at all, but instead we went to the small courtyard to the side. It was furnished with stone tables with big umbrellas for outdoor dining. The brick ambience was softened by the addition of some trees and planters. One side of the square area opened to the street so that you could watch the cars and the passersby while enjoying your meal. The other three sides were two brick walls, one with windows and a door into the restaurant itself. I glanced curiously inside, but could see only one couple seated inside, but they weren't very near the windows. Even though the whole courtyard was open to the sky, but it was still a surprisingly intimate place to share an outdoor meal.

.

It was about four o'clock so the happy hour rush hadn't started yet. I guessed that the downtown worker bees were still trapped in their cubicles. There were a few people passing by on the street, and a few cars, too, but there were nowhere near the multitudes that would appear once work let out.

.

"Stand here," Cathy said, positioning me beside one of the tables near the brick wall. Looking over her shoulder at the pedestrians going by the open end of the courtyard, Cathy seemed satisfied that I was where she wanted me. Standing in front of me, Cathy reached into her purse and took out a small but obviously expensive digital video camera.

.

"Wow!" I said. "Where'd you get that?"

.

"I borrowed it. Here," she said, handing it to me.

.

"What?" I said, surprised but taking it from her. It was a pretty hi-tech piece of equipment, but it didn't look too hard to run.

.

"I want you to take my picture, silly."

.

I couldn't even begin to imagine what she wanted, but you guys know how it is. I had a new gadget in my hand and that was about all that mattered. Finding the on switch, and holding up the camera, I positioned Cathy in the viewfinder. I’d always known that Cathy was pretty, but she had always been a little skinny for my taste. As Cathy smiled at me, I was amazed to see that the lens of the camera seemed to have added a few pounds to her slender frame. She had been magically transformed from spindly to damn near perfect.

.

"Ready?" she asked.

.

"Yep,” I didn't know just what we were going to film, and I knew better than to ask, but I was ready. Or at least I thought I was.

.
.


.

.

Cathy Undresses

Part-2-of-4

The Trap is Sprang

.

“Ok, now, no matter what I do, you have to promise that you won't stop recording. Deal?"

.

"What are we doing?"

.

"Never mind, just promise,” she answered.

.

This was getting weird. Why did she want a promise like that? I thought about it for a few seconds, but I couldn't imagine anything happening that I couldn't film. Besides, it was kind of like a dare and you know how siblings are, they never turn down a dare. "OK, I promise.”

.

When she said, "OK. Action!" I centered her in the viewfinder and hit the little red on button. The little red light came on, and we were recording.

.

Turning her back to the camera, Cathy looked over her shoulder and gave me a smile that could melt your inside. I suddenly realized that my little sister, the knobby-kneed little girl that had always been in the background of my life, was as pretty as any supermodel. As she walked slowly away from the camera her hips took on a deliberate swing that caused her ass to sway in a very feminine way. Her legs, which were long and lean, to begin with, were made even longer and shapelier by the heels she was wearing. As my eyes traveled down her legs I was practically mesmerized by her high heels and their pretty little strap around her ankle.

.

For those of you who don't know, brothers tend to have a fixed idea about their sister's personality. The image of who their sister is and how she behaves doesn't change very often or very easy. But a few times in her life a sister will do something that causes her brother to realize that she's growing up, and he has to adjust his mental snapshot of her. My image of my little sister underwent a radical jump as I realized how damned sexy she was.

.

Making her way over to the brick wall, Cathy turned and leaned her back against it. Then keeping one foot on the ground, she put her other foot on the wall behind her. Then she tossed her hair as she smiled at the camera. An image flashed into my mind of a very sexy, very expensive call girl, waiting for a trick on a street corner.

.

Then she shocked me so badly that I practically dropped the camera. Staring straight at me with a smoldering look in her eye, Cathy slowly pushed the strap of her dress off her shoulder until her naked breast popped into view. My world shrank to the size of the viewfinder at the sight of my sister's bare breasts. They weren’t very big, just a nice handful, and I could clearly see the tan lines around it. My mouth began to water so bad that I had to concentrate to keep the camera from jiggling as I swallowed.

.

But she wasn't done yet. Holding her dress against her chest so that it wouldn't slide off prematurely, Cathy seductively turned away from the camera and looked over her bare shoulder at me. I swallowed again when she winked at the camera. I didn't know what was going on in my little sister's head. Was it some kind of dare or a nude flash for a new boyfriend? Maybe she was one of those girls who put naked pictures of themselves online. I didn't know, but I was determined that she wasn't going to shock me. If she wanted to do some kind of nudie flirting on camera, I was going to film it.

.

With her back still to the camera, Cathy wiggled her ass experimentally a few times, wiggles that brought an unwelcome twinge in my crotch. A guy shouldn't be getting excited over his sister, even if she was intentionally being a tease.

.

When Cathy gently pushed the dress down to her waist, I could see that her naked back was tanned and muscular. I’d seen Cathy’s bare back lots of times before, mostly when we went swimming. But somehow seeing it like this, with Cathy stripping and her long legs in those high-heeled shoes, well it was an entirely different back, a back that I desperately wanted to touch, to nibble, and to taste. Maybe some other stuff, too. I had to swallow again.

.

The dress didn't want to continue down past the gentle swell of her hips, so she wiggled her butt order to facilitate the downward movement of her clothing. In a moment it was on the ground around her ankles, and she was wearing nothing but her high heels and a tiny pair of red silk panties. Still facing away from me, Cathy braced herself against the wall with one hand so that she could raise first one little foot and then the other, as she kicked the dress free.

.

My hands were trembling, as I told myself that it was nothing, that I couldn't actually see any more than if she'd been wearing a bikini, the bottom half anyway. Who knew that my little sister had so much skin? But I figured that she had to be all done, right?

.

Wrong. Glancing over her bare shoulder, Cathy ceremoniously stood straight up, facing away from me with her legs together. With a toss of her hair, bent slowly over until the picture of her in the viewfinder was mostly legs and ass and her long hair draped on the concrete. My dick twitched.

.

Then Cathy went too far. She reached up behind her and hooked her thumbs in the skimpy panties. No! She wouldn't, would she? Not my little sister. But she did. My little sister slowly and sensuously slipped her red panties off her ass and down her legs. I swear I forgot who she was and where we were. I froze with my attention riveted on the little screen in my hands. I gazed spellbound at her taut little butt, as my cock grew harder than it had ever been. Cathy’s ass was firm and well muscled, and looked perfect atop those long legs.

.

Drawing attention to how long and perfectly shaped they were, Cathy slid her hands up and down her bare legs. When she draped her fingers over her tiny butt and pulled her cheeks apart. I could clearly see her little puckered asshole and her tiny slit. I wanted to lick her so bad that my hips jerked in an involuntary fuck. I couldn’t help it, I wanted to feel that ass and kiss those legs.

.

I suddenly remembered that it was my little sister that I was looking at, and my big brother sense of protection took over. Cathy wasn't going to run around naked in public, not while I was there to stop her. I let the camera drop to my side, and started towards her. Totally forgetting my hard cock, I was filled with righteous indignation. I glanced at the street and I was relieved that no one was walking by at that moment. What would Mom and Dad think? Cathy still bent over, saw me from between her legs and she stood up, just as mad as I was.

.

"You promised, damn you!" she said in a loud whisper. Her tone of voice reminded me of someone commanding her dog to stop, and it worked, I stopped dead in my tracks.

.

With her heels clacking on the concrete, Cathy strutted over to me. I couldn’t help it; I still wanted to rub myself on her legs, to fuck her little breasts, and to kiss her angry red lips. I was shocked to see that her pussy was shaved clean. It made her cleft look so small and innocent, that I felt my dick throb, whining for a treat. I was too flabbergasted at the sight of my nude sister and her bald pussy to do anything but stand mute until she got to me.

.

"You promised," she said again, this time a little softer and with a pleading tone. Taking the camera from me, Cathy put it down on the table. I started to scream at her in a hushed voice so that I wouldn't attract any attention to her, but Cathy put her finger against my lips. It was more the pleading look in her eyes than the finger on my lips that stopped my impromptu scolding, as I realized that she wasn't crazy or on drugs but just wanted something from me, her big brother.

.

Taking my hand, Cathy led me back to the spot against the wall where her clothing was laying. Leaning casually back against the brick wall, as if she wasn't bare from her head to her toes, she pulled me willingly closer to her. I told myself that while she was explaining what was going on I could use my body to shield her from view from the street.

.

When she laid her forehead on my right shoulder and her long hair hanging down, I thought that maybe she was ashamed, and didn't know how to tell me why she’d suddenly become such a brazen hussy. But she surprised me again, by reaching down and caressing my rock hard cock through my pants. I was so damned shocked that I forgot all about protecting her naked body from the stares of passing strangers as I jumped back away from her. Sticking her fingers in the waistband of my pants, Cathy pulled me back to her.

.

"Come on," she whispered coyly, "You know you want to."

.

Feeling like I'd entered the Twilight Zone, I tried to step away again, but Cathy held onto my waistband and put her hand on my cock. I didn't know what to do, if I stepped back then my naked little sister would be exposed to the view of anyone walking by. But, if I stood close enough to shield her from sight, she was going to fondle my throbbing dick, a cock that was about to go off without her help, thank you very much. No matter what, if Mom and Dad found out they would kill us both.

.

Pushing the heel of her hand down hard against my shaft, Cathy cooed, "Come on, Paul. You know it's not lying to you." As I felt the fluid leaking out of the tip of his shaft, I may not have known what to do, but I knew that she was right ---- it wasn't lying to me. It wanted her, badly.

.

I closed my eyes against the sight of my suddenly very sexy sister, my mind flashed to my fiancée, who had never been this blatantly demanding. Joanne was more the type who would get undressed in the dark and then just lay there while I made love to her. Her curvaceous figure and her soft love pillows were very sexy, but her lovemaking wasn't very exciting. I'd sort of hoped that after we got married that she'd loosen up a little, but in my mind I knew that it would never happen. And Joanne's soft body had certainly never turned me on in the ways that Cathy’s was turning me on right now. In a daze I looked down and saw that her breasts were the size of apples, firm and pale white with tiny erect nipples. They were just the right size for cupping in my hands. I don't know how it happened, because I certainly didn't tell it to, but I could feel her nipple pushing into my palm, as my hand suddenly closed over her breast. While I stood there dazed and confused with her bare tit in my hand, Cathy pushed my pants down far enough to free my cock. The cool air on my shaft was almost as intoxicating as holding my naked sister’s breasts. Looking down I watched Cathy smearing pre-cum all over my cock as she slowly stroked it.

.

When I began panting, and Cathy ‘s tousled hair tousled flew up and tickled my lips with each gasp. Her gentle strokes were having their desired effect – as I grew closer to shooting off, I tried to remind myself that this sex kitten was my little sister, and that I shouldn't screw her. My mind seized on the phrase. It became my mantra. I shouldn't screw my sister. I shouldn't screw my sister.

.
.



.
.
Cathy Undresses

Part-3-of-4

The Aftermath

.

Then she said the words that were guaranteed to seal my cooperation. “Do it for me?” she whispered shyly into my ear as her hair tickled my nose and her knowing hand massaged my dripping manhood. Damn! Those words ought to be prohibited. Men throughout the centuries have seldom been able to resist those words from a pretty girl. When the girl is naked in your arms, the siren call of them is damn near irresistible. Factor in that it was Cathy asking, my little sister whom I'd do anything for, and my misgivings were simply lost. Not gone, you understand - just somewhere that I couldn't put my hands on them. Cathy seemed to know that some part of me, other than the obvious one, had relented. Leaning back against the wall with her legs spread wide apart to allow me access to that place that most brothers never visit. When Cathy wrapped her arms around my neck, I glanced down and practically cummed at the sight of my naked sister, her small breasts, her muscular tummy flat and beckoning, her pussy bare and wet. Her long naked legs seemed to stretch down forever, all the way to her dainty ankles and her high heels.

.

Bending my legs enough so that I could place the tip of my cock against the lips of Cathy ‘s smooth wet slit, I felt like I was my erection was three feet long. Every bit of me was on fire as I straightened my legs, and I pushed my way into my little sister, her slick box gripping me tightly. Cathy immediately started panting and her breath coming in ragged gasps as feet came off the ground when I impaled her. When I cupped Cathy’s tight little ass in my hands I how different she was from Joanne. Joanne’s ass was too plump to ever fit in my hand. Cathy kind of wiggled and her firm little butt settled into my palms as if they belonged there. As I lifted her up and took her weight into my hands, my middle finger brushed her asshole, which was slick from Cathy ’s cum oozing down into it.

.

Slowly sliding my shaft almost out of her, I quickly pushed myself back into her welcoming warmth. With a moan, Cathy picked up her feet up, and let my hands, the brick wall, and my cock hold her off the ground. Taking a deep breath, and trying not to cum, I moved in and out again, and again. With each thrust she drug her heels up the back of my legs, as her legs climbed higher and higher around my back. Faster and faster I went, until I was fucking my naked little sister outside of the Sakura Square restaurant just as hard as I could. Cathy wrapped her long legs around my waist as she curled into a little ball with me in the center. I could feel her lock her heels behind my back as I bounced her against the wall. She bit down hard on my shoulder to muffle the moan that escaped her lips as she began to cum.

.

Cathy’s orgasm took me over the edge. My cock swelled even bigger, and then with a mind-blowing rush of ecstasy I started squirting hot sperm deep into my little sister demanding pussy. We froze together, my hands cradling her wet ass and her teeth fastened securely to my shoulder as I emptied myself into her. With a mind of its own, my cock siphoning the sperm out of my balls and in never end globs pumped it deep into my sisters willing pussy. I don't think that anyone had ever made me cum so much.

.

When my cock finally spurted its last, I suddenly started gasping, and trying to replenish the air that Cathy had stolen from me. Trembling in my arms, Cathy was also trying to catch her share of the oxygen that was mysteriously missing from the air around us.

.

Enough of my senses returned to me to make me realize how uncomfortable I was, trying to hold Cathy’s slippery ass on my cock out where anyone could see us. As I bent my legs and slid out of her, I felt feel Cathy lowering her legs to the ground. I was dizzy and exhausted, as I reluctantly let go of her gorgeous little ass, and I placed my palms against the wall behind her. I felt like I had poured all of my energy into her along with my seed.

.

With her tiny breasts pressed into my chest, Cathy looked up at me and gently gave me a long wet kiss. As I greedily returned it, an all-consuming dizziness washed over me. I would have fallen if I weren’t holding the wall. It was the first time that we'd ever kissed like that, our lips exploring, teasing, and tasting. After our lovemaking, that kiss melded us together forever. I'll never forget it.

.

Even though I was still trying to catch my breath and recoup enough energy to move, Cathy apparently had no such problems, as she ducked out of my arms and to pick up her dress and panties from the sidewalk. I was so drained that it was impossible, but some part of me wanted to start all over when I saw her tight little ass and long slim legs. If you'd asked me at that moment, I couldn't have even told you my own name. With her hands inside the dress, Cathy raised her hands high up above her head and slipped it easily down over her skinny body, and in a few seconds she had transformed from a naked-just-fucked slut to hot-girl-on-a-date. With a cute little smile she casually smoothed the ruffled fabric over her hips.

Then I stared in amazement as Cathy lifted her dress and used her red silk panties to wipe between her legs. With closed eyes, she savored the feel of the wet silk on her bare pussy. Then she really surprised me, by taking a zip-lock plastic bag out of her purse and ceremoniously dropped her now cum soaked panties inside it. Then, with a mysterious smile, she zipped the bag shut and tucked it back into her purse.

.

"Let's go," she said brightly, pretended not to notice that my cock, shiny with her cum, was still hanging out. "Come on. Come on. Take care of that thing and let's get out of here,” ordered Cathy as she waved her hand expectantly in the direction of my crotch.

.

I couldn't even begin to speak as a myriad of emotions whirled around in my brain, guilt, betrayal, and lust. A million questions came to mind. Questions like, how long had Cathy wanted and been planning this? Why me? Was this a one-time thing? God, as despicable as it was to fuck my on sister, she was the hottest fuck that I'd ever had. And, what was the deal with the panties? What was I going to do about my fiancée, Joanne? Would I be able to keep this a secret from her? My thoughts were practically incoherent, but I somehow managed to put my flaccid equipment away and make myself presentable. Taking my hand, Cathy led me out of the courtyard and back to our parked car. Knowing that it would do no good to grill Cathy about what we’d just done, I got silently back in the car and headed home. Cathy would tell me in her own time or not at all, as the mood struck her. In my mind's eye I could see her very clearly sitting there with a secretive smile on her face as she refused to answer any of my questions. So as my mind guiltily replayed over and over what we'd just done, I drove quietly home.

My mind still reeled with unanswered questions. Why did Cathy have us be it outside? Did anybody see us? How come I didn't notice that my little sister was growing up and had gotten so damned sexy?

.

With a whole new appreciation for her skinny legs, I couldn’t help glancing down at them. Cathy seemed to enjoy the attention, because she hiked her skirt just a little and crossed her legs to give me a better view. I could tell by her smile that she was enjoying the look of confusion that was plastered all over my face. Jesus. I always knew that Cathy had thoughts that she wasn't sharing, but I never imagined she was harboring such lecherous feelings for her big brother.

.

When I glanced at her legs again, I noticed a stray rivulet of cum that she’d missed when she had cleaned up with the panties, had trickled down the inside of her tanned thigh. Cathy noticed me looking and followed my eyes down to her bare thigh. Ceremoniously she wiped it up with her finger and popped it in her mouth, then giggled at the look on my face. With an effort, I dragged my overloaded brain back to my driving.

.

Besides my new relationship with Cathy, there was also the matter of Joanne to consider. Oh my god, I thought, if she ever found out about Cathy she'd have my balls. I mean, it's not like we were married yet, but that didn't really matter, did it? I'd betrayed her, and with my own sister no less. God, Joanne would never understand. No one would, not in a million years. I resolved to never speak a word of this to anybody, ever. Somehow I had to find a way to exact a similar promise from Cathy.

.

My dizzy train of thought was interrupted when Cathy suddenly said, "Stop here." I was still driving on automatic pilot, so I automatically obeyed her command to pull in front of a Kinko's print shop without even being aware where we were. As she got out of the car Cathy said, "I have to go use the computer for a few minutes. Wait here, I'll be right back."

.

I spent the time, while Cathy was inside, trying to come up with the right words to make her tell me out what the hell was going on in her pretty little head, but I didn't really make much progress. True to her word, Cathy was back in a few minutes and we were pulling away and heading for home. I had pretty much decided to go for an all-purpose 'What the hell was that all about?' Then with no preamble Cathy suddenly spoke up, "It was an initiation."

.

"Huh?"

.

"When you were going to Hamilton high did you ever hear of the Panty Girls Club?"

.

I shook my head no that I never heard and didn’t know anything about anything called the Panty Girls Club. The fact was that there was enough difference in Cathy and my age that I didn't even know anybody that went to her school. Everybody that I’d known in high school had graduated the year before she started.

.

"Well it's a secret society for girls." Cathy giggled, and went on in a singsong voice. "And I just became a card-carrying member."

.

I couldn't believe it. "Let me get this straight. You just joined some secret club by fucking your brother?"

.

With a laughed Cathy said, "No, of course not. That part was entirely my own idea. I just had to go to a public place with a boy and bring back my panties with some his sperm on them."

.

I still couldn't believe it. My baby sister had just fucked me so she could get into some dumb girl’s club, and my sperm was her proof? Ooooh my god, I suddenly remembered how she'd started this, with a video camera. The picture was becoming clearer. "And, that's what the video was for, isn’t it, to prove that you'd done it in a public place?”

.

Cathy giggled again. This was turning into a real chuckle-fest for her. "No, silly, that was for something else. Do you know Jill Ashton? No, well she was my witness. You probably didn’t see her, but she was there watching from the end of the building to make sure that I didn't cheat by getting some boy to jack off into my panties."

.
.


.

.

Cathy Undresses

Part-4-of-4

.

I was aghast. “Let me get this straight.” I almost shouted. “You wanted to join some stupid secret girl’s club, so you stripped naked outside and fucked your big brother in front of a witness?"

.

"Well, yeah. But, she didn't know it was you. Remember how I kept my face on your shoulder? That was so she couldn't see your face from where she was." Thinking back, and she was right. The end of the block with the people going by had been off to my right, and with Cathy’s left cheek against the right side of my face, no one watching from the open end of the courtyard would have been able to tell that it was me that was with Cathy.

.

Then in confusion I asked, "But if you had a witness, then what was the video camera for?"

.

As calmly as if we were discussing what Mom was making for dinner, Cathy said, "Do you remember when I took the camera from you and put it on the table? I left it running and it caught everything. I know because I just watched the video on the computer at Kinko's."

.

"But if you didn't need the video to join the club, then what‘s it for?"

.

Biting her lip, Cathy turned to stare out her window as if contemplating the right words to use. When she finally screwed up her courage, with a feigned indifference in her voice she said, "Joanne. I e-mailed her a copy of the video while I was in Kinko’s. I sent you a copy too."

.

I was so shocked that I don't know how I managed to keep the car on the road. I know that there was the sound of squealing tires and several horns honked at me before I regained enough control to scream at her at the top of my lungs. "You did what?"

.

When she just sat there looking out her window as if I wasn't even in the car, I knew that Cathy was all done talking to me. Even as I screamed and yelled at her, I knew why she had chosen me. This wasn't just about some secret girl’s club; it was also about screwing up things between my fiancée and me. I would have never thought that you could get so mad at a girl that you'd just fucked and I also wouldn't have ever thought that my little sister would do something like this to me. But whether I wanted to or not, I was learning lots of new stuff that day.

.

I felt so used. I was the one who took her to Kinko’s and then sat in my car like an idiot while she sent it! If I’d have known what she was doing, I might have been able to stop her. But in typical ‘Cathy’ fashion, she waited until it was too late to tell me. God, the little bitch had the whole thing planned down to the last minute.

.

I was beyond furious. As soon as we got home, I dashed into the house and up stairs to my computer. I guess I was hoping that Cathy had been lying, and that she hadn't actually sent the video to Joanne. But I was disappointed. In my inbox was a copy of a message to Joanne and the subject line said, "He cheats."

.

My stomach was in knots as I clicked open the attachment. When the video popped open, of course Cathy hadn't lied. Just like she’d said, the video showed the two of us making love against the brick wall outside the Sakura Restaurant. Oh, Cathy had known exactly what she had been doing. Cathy had edited out the first part of the shot where she’d undressed and gotten me so turned on, so the video started with the shot of my back as I walked into the frame. I watched in amazement as my sister stroked my cock through my pants and then as she unzipped me. I watched as she whispered in my ear and as I pushed myself into her. To my embarrassment, I even got turned on again as I watched myself fucked her against the wall of ‘Sakura Square’. In the background, I could even see people walking by the open end of the courtyard, most not even looking towards us. The ones that did look obviously didn't realize what they were seeing, because they just walked on by.

.

One young girl spotted us and did know what she was seeing, because she tugged on her boyfriend's sleeve to get his attention. They both grinned as they stood there watching for a couple of minutes before they walked off. After seeing Cathy’s bare legs wrapped around my butt as I fucked her against the wall, I had a feeling that they were going to do some fucking of their own later on. I was even able to spot Jill, the girl who was Cathy’s witness. She appeared in the background several times, walking by in first one direction and then the other. Her eyes never left us whenever she went by. When Cathy and I finally got to it, she hid behind the corner of the building, and with just her face showing watched while I filled Cathy with sperm.

.

When Cathy’s naked legs were wrapped around my back and I was plunging my cock into her over and over, it was easy to see that it was me in the video fucking a naked girl outside in a restaurant court yard... It was also evident that Cathy had deliberately kept her face out of the frame by keeping it on the wrong side of my face, a move that also hid my face from Jill. Oh, little Sis was smart; she’d thought this out pretty damn thoroughly.

.

There was no doubt that when Joanne saw the video that it would be the end of my engagement. There was no point in even calling her and trying to explain, because there was no way in hell that I could explain why I was fucking a girl outside a restaurant in broad daylight. I couldn't even kid myself that my fiancée would understand. Cathy had just cut Joanne out of my life as easily as a hot knife through butter.

.

When Cathy said, " I looked up and saw her leaning in my doorway. I was too bummed at what she'd just done to even say anything. In one short hour Cathy had joined some secret girls club, made a porn video worthy of Aurora Snow, permanently gotten rid of my fiancée and induced me to fuck her. My little sister was amazing.

.

Walking over to my chair, Cathy stood in front of me as she ruffled my hair and said, "Don't be so sad, Paul. You don't know it yet, but you don't love Joanne. Not really." Then casually hiking up her dress and spreading her legs, Cathy straddled my lap. I caught a glimpse of her tiny bald slit as she spread her long skinny legs and parked her bare ass in my lap. She looked in my eyes for a moment and then leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss.

.

It isn't all that bad, is it? Let’s face it, you can do way better than Joanne." I couldn't believe it, after what she'd done to me, Cathy sounded like she really cared. Even though I was too wrought up to answer her, my cock apparently didn't have the remorse for my lost fiancée that I did. The temptation of my sister's velvet box only inches away was too much for it, and it started to grow. I resigned myself to Cathy’s resolve and the end of Joanne. As angry as I was with her, I could feel my animosity towards my sister start to wane. She just did what she felt like she had to in order get rid of a girl that she thought wasn't right for me. In a way it was kind of flattering that she went to such lengths just to keep me from marrying someone she thought was the wrong girl for me. Besides, maybe she was right, I could do better than Joanne. Hell, maybe I already had.

.

Sliding the slinky dress off her left shoulder, Cathy shyly exposed her tiny white breast to me. Her nipple obviously hadn't gotten enough attention at our afternoon session, because it was still stiff and begging to be sucked. Hold her naked breasts up with one hand; Cathy pulled my head towards her nipple with the other. I didn't fight her this time; I suddenly wanted that little nubbin between my lips more than anything.

.

"There you go, big brother."

.

Cathy gasped, then held my head in her hands as I flicked my tongue over her erect nipple. I could feel little shivers course through her body as I vigorously sucked her nipples.

.

"Joanne's not the right girl for you," she said. "She never was."

.

And you know what? Cathy was right; Joanne wasn't the right girl for me.

.

.

The End…

.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment