Sunday, May 16, 2010

old girlfriend----part-10-of-16 (a true story)

.
.


.

.

Old Girlfriend

Part-10-of-16 surprised

.

Linda------Everything about Linda was so sensual and sophisticated… I’d never been so attracted to anyone since Sharon, the girl that I dated while I was getting my divorced had moved away. Every time I looked at Linda, her trim body and her sense of style mesmerized me… I don’t think that I’ve ever seen another woman that could wear cloths with as much style as Linda did… I loved the way that she wore cloths so much, that she became my living, breathing Barbie doll… I seized any excuse to take her shopping and by her beautiful dresses…I, also, look for thing for us to do and places for us to go that would allow her to wear these stunning dresses. ……. One time I was walking through Six Flags Mall, and saw a dress in the window of a ladies shop that was made for Linda…It was a very modest white, ankle length, 1940's style dress with a high neck line and long sleeves… One look and I immediately went back to my car, drove straight to her house and brought Linda back to try it on. …… While she was in the dressing room trying the dress on, a shoe salesman came over and asked me what size shoe my wife wore (we looked married)… Then he showed me a pair of white ‘high-button’ shoes that went perfect with the dress… I handed them over the change room door to Linda, and ask her to put them on before she came out… When she came out, she was a vision of loveliness… She was sheathed in white from her feet to her neck, and was so angelic looking that it almost made me cry…the only flesh visible was her face and her hands yet I’d seen her looking sexier the whole time we were together. …… This dress could not have come at a better time… The next weekend was Easter and I was taking her to visit some of her relatives…her family were all big time Pentecostal so the dress was perfect to wear to church on Easter Sunday…then all we had to do was find a hat to go with the dress… When we went hat shopping, she kept the dress on so that we could see how the hat would look with the dress. ……This was where the real fun began… As we walked down the mall, all eyes, both male and female, were drawn to Linda… I couldn’t believe the reaction of the older guys… As they gawked at her, they ran into walls, or they tripped over benches and trashcans… even if they were with their wives, the guys would be gawk so blatantly that their wives would ram them in the stomach with their elbow… As they were walking away, even though you could tell that their wives were giving them hell, they’d still be look over their shoulders at Linda as long as possible…Linda looked so breathtaking in that dress that even the girls were drawn to her… Of course seeing girls drawn to Linda was nothing new… Linda was so sensuous that no matter where we went women were drawn to her… Linda was so damn attractive that I could understand lesbians or bisexual girls being drawn to her… But, ‘straight’ girls were drawn to her as well… I loved the looks of confusion on their faces when they realized that another girl was turning them on. Abet a sexy girl, but another girl none-the-less……….

.

To be continued…
.
.

.
.



Max_hardcore
..linda always liked it in the butt and she liked it rough....
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment