Saturday, May 1, 2010

divorced----part-6-of-7


.

.

Divorced

Part-6-of-7

.

More Wanda------Once we were sated, Wanda told me why she liked to be spanked… Her father was a 6-foot 4-inch very strict Baptist preacher… He didn’t really like his daughters dating, so he was very strict about their curfews… Anyway one Friday night she got home about 15-minutes late… He father was furious… as soon as she walked in the door, he grabbed her and ripped off her skirt…the sound of him ripping off his belt, scared her so bad that she tried to run…he grabbed her by the wrist and as she ran in a circle around him, he lashed her across her panty covered ass with his belt…the 3rd-time he lashed her, she had her first orgasm…by the time he finished with her, she’d cummed 3 or 4- more times and her knees were so weak she almost couldn’t stand up…she was still so frightened that if I unthinkingly yanked my belt off in a aggressive manner, she would pee her panties… We fucked until 4-o’clock in the morning…we must have done everything but swing from the light fixture…I was up by 6 and on the way to work…When I got home at 4:30 the next day, she was sitting on my steps waiting for me… We went out and grabbed a bite to eat and were back in my bed 6:30… Again we fucked until 4:00…then again on Tuesday she was waiting on my steps…again supper and fucking until 4:00…Wednesday, there she was again…this time I asked her if she thought I was superman? …I told her that I’d had less than 5-hours sleep in the last 3-nights…I told her that I was exhausted and I was going to bed…She took me to super, gave me a bubble bath, and then tucked me into bed………After that it was fuck for 3-nights…sleep 1…I think we kept that up for about 3-months…then she moved back to Odessa and back to her husband … When it came to sex there was nothing she wouldn’t do…one night while I was in bed with Wanda another girlfriend called up and wanted to come over…as a lark, I tied up and gagged Wanda and propped her up in my walk-in closet so that she had an unobstructed view of my bed… then I went and picked up Margie and brought her to my apartment…then I spent 2-hours fucking Margie with Wanda watching…by the time we finished I’d ate Margie’s pussy, she’d sucked my cock, and I’d fucked her dog-style until she almost passed out from the massive orgasms…between the 2-of us the air was thick with the aroma of sex…when I got back from taking Margie home and untied Wanda, she was so aroused that she was a mad woman for about 2-hours…she jerked my pants open and sucked me off right there in the closet…I hadn’t showered so the taste of Margie on my cock drove her crazy…then she drug me too my bed and mounted me cowgirl-style and rode me like a bucking bronco…by the time that she was sated I was numb from the waist down… During this period I had a very young daughter, that my ex-wife thought nothing of leaving at home alone at night while she went out…consequent even if I was in bed having sex I had to answer the phone in case my daughter was having an emergency…So what’s the deal about girls liking to give me head while I was on the phone? … My ex-Barbara, Wanda, and Linda just to name a few would have my cock in their mouth almost as soon as I said, “Hello.”…Even one-nightstands would go down on me while I was on the phone…

.

To be continued…
.
.
.................. wanda a real redhead .................



No comments:

Post a Comment