Monday, May 17, 2010

old girlfriend----part-11-of-16 (a true story)

.
.
Old Girlfriend

Part-11-of-15 surprised

.

Linda------Linda was one of those girls that could, as they say, suck a tennis ball through a water hose...the funny thing was though, as good as she suck...she would only suck to completion if she was forced...she liked to have her hair pull (the rougher the better) and be forced to suck and swallow...but if you took her mouth by force, she couldn't get enough...the best oral that I ever got from her was after a day at a Renaissance faire...she pissed me off so I tied her wrists together and lead her around like a slave for about 3-hours...then when we got ready to leave I wouldn't even let her set on the seat...I made her kneel in the floor and I tied her wrists to the emergency brake arm on the console...when we got home I pulled into the garage and made her crawl from the car into the back door into the kitchen...then I tied her writs to the dinning room table leg so that she had to stay down on her knees...it was a Duncan-Fife so it was easy to tie her wrists at floor level...I thought supper was humorous...I knew that she like her own taste (all girls have tasted themselves, they just don't all admit it) so I feed her frankfurters...I'll leave it to your imagination where I stuck it before I put it in her mouth...when I put it in her mouth I made her suck on it several times before I'd finally let her eat it...when I got ready for sex I made her crawl to the bedroom, even then I didn't un-tie her wrists...As soon as I pulled off my pants...she went after me...by the time she finished sucking me off...I thought I was going to have a heart attack...by the time she finished with me, my body almost didn't work from the waist down.…..

.

To be continued…
.
.

...spank me-spank me-spank me...

...linda loves the water...


...linda was into being spanked and having her hair pulled..
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment