Friday, May 21, 2010

old girlfriend----part-15-of-16 (a true story)

.
.
Old girlfriend

Part-15-of-16 surprised

.

Linda …… Although it was completely out of character of being a sex goddess, Linda my Alabama country girl was one of the best cooks I ever saw… She cooked everything from scratch. The week I moved in with her for the first time, I took her to Hyper-Mart in Arlington (Sam Walton’s first shot at selling grocery and the forerunner of today’s Wal-Mart’s). They were having a SUPER GRAND OPENING sale…I bought over $600 worth of non-perishables (that would be $4 or 5,000 worth by today’s prices…I was driving a Honda Civic hatch back … We bought so many groceries that the car was so full that Linda actually had to sit in my lap so we could drive home… ….This is off subject but it came to mind and I thought it was interesting…there was a guy named Richard with (I think) Cereble Palsy a year or so behind me in school…Everyone at school made fun of him because he was real skinny, he could just barely walk and his hands were draw up to where he could just barely hold a pencil…I never took part in making fun of him but I ashamed to say I wasn’t friendly with him either…years later I came in contact with Richard again because he was a CPA at the same firm as my sister-in-law…In case you’re wondering you have to be pretty damn smart to be a CPA…I got to know Richard and it turns out that he was a nice guy…I was pleased when he met and married a younger and actually quite beautiful young lady…one evening Linda, my daughter, and I went to the Mall…I think Linda was going to help her pick out clothes or something…one of those things that a father doesn’t do very well…It was my practice when we went somewhere for me to drop the girls off and the door…then I would park and walk back to the Mall to meet them…this time as I was dropping the girls off, my Richard and his new wife were coming out of the Mall…3-guys were coming out at the same time…1 of them was a real ass-hole and started mocking Richard in front of his new wife…it angered me but I was too far away to intervene…the place was so full that I had to park a good ways out in the lot…about half way back to the building I met 3-guys…I timed my walking so that when we past each other there was a van blocking us off from the mall…as we passed each other, I never said a word…I just did a leg sweep on the loud mouthed ass-hole…by the time he hit the ground I had kicked him about 4 or 5- times (most likely breaking ribs) …then I grabbed him by the shirt so he couldn’t pull away and busted him in the face about a dozen times…(it should be note that at this point in time I was 6’ 3-220 lbs and 15-years of Martial Arts under my belt)…while I was smacking the cry-baby in the face I was explaining that if he was ever disrespectful to my friend again, he would get a real ass whipping…then I walk on to the building like nothing happened…as I walked up my daughter said, “You whipped his ass didn’t you?”…When I denied it she laughed and said, “Why were you behind the van so long?’…Knowing she had me, I said, “I kick his ass big time.”… She told me that after the guy made fun of Richard she would have been ashamed of me if I hadn’t…the rest of the trip I was their hero…. it may make me sound like a bad person but there’s something satisfying about the feel of your knuckles smashing into the face of an ass-hole that would pick on a cripple…

.

To be continued…

.
.
check out my blogs:
…(http://www.charles-smythe.blogspot.com )
…(http://www.charles-smythe-2.blogspot.com)
.
or web-site:
...(http://www.charles-smythe.com/category/gay/video) …
.
.
...and this is just for fun... (http://findiit.org/27/posts/14_treefrog/527_old_girlfriend/507_A_gift_that_keeps_on_giving_.html)

.

.





.......

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network!!!

    Join millions who have already found easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically

    ReplyDelete