Sunday, May 23, 2010

old girlfriend----part-16-of-16 (a true story)

.
.
Old Girlfriend

Part-16-of-16 surprised

.

Linda… during one of our longer breaks, she hooked up a guy, got married, and they drove trucks together…when I ran into her again she was living in a nice mobile home in Ft Worth…She and the guy had split up…with in a week after we found each other again, I was living with her… what I thought was really odd was that her mother-in-law would still occasionally call her to chat…she called a time or 2-when Linda wasn’t at home and I chatted with her…after that she started calling while she knew Linda was at school just to chat with me…one day while she was in town to visiting her son…Linda was in class and her son was at work… so I took her to lunch… we actually had a nice time…but isn’t it a little strange to take your girlfriend’s mother-in-law to lunch, especially when your girlfriend isn’t divorced yet?… yes, Linda was a most unusual person…her daddy was career army and until she was grown, she spent more time in Germany than she did the US…when Elvis was in the army, her father was his I think you call it battalion sergeant and she knew Elvis … even though she was a teenager, she was hired to arrange USO shows the base… she once book Wolfman Jack to do a show there.

To be continued…
.
.






...never did know why, but one time she let her her pubic hair grow for a couple of weeks...






...linda was more fun than a barrel of monkeys...I never knew what she was going to do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment