Tuesday, May 18, 2010

old girlfriend----part-12-of-16 (a true story)


.

Old girlfriend

Part-12-of-15

.

Linda------This is an excerpt from one of my stories, but it actually happened to my girlfriend, Linda...she is Rocket in the story...before judging Linda for giving her phone number (mine actually, we were living together) to an underage girl, because the girl was in the club, she thought the girl was at least 21...but no matter because 17 is legal in Texas...

.

.

We’re not there 10-minutes when this gorgeous dancer named Rocket sat down to have a drink with us; Jack with a Coke back. As soon as she sat down, I sensed an aura of sexuality radiating from her body. She was probably around 30-years old, had long black hair, brown eyes and spoke with what sounded like a real slight German accent. After a couple of minutes she asked Chuck if he wanted to buy his lady a lap dance. He looked over at me, and I figured why not, so I give him a nod. Pulling off her blouse as she stood, Rocket moved over in front of me. In about 2-minutes Rocket is practically all over me, as she does her lap dance thing. It was magical, she moved like she didn’t have a bone in her body. As she danced she moved her crotch near and nearer my face. When her crotch was so close to my face that I could have flicked it with my tongue, she pulled her T-back (g-string) to the side and revealed her bald pussy to me. I’d never been with a woman before, but even to me it looked good enough to kiss. Next thing I know there’s a flying muff in my face. So the next three minutes I ended up almost sucking on her shockingly sweet, pink velvet womanhood. God, I loved the smell of her pussy. It is very erotic. No wonder men are so aroused by the smell of a woman.
.
I could feel my face redden as I realized that Rocket knew that I wanted to stick my nose in her pink slit and inhale her heady aroma into my nostrils. It was as if she could read my mind.
.
When the dance ended, Rocket put her blouse back on, turned and gave Chuck a kiss on the cheek. Then she turned back and without a word, took my hand and pulled me to my feet. There were butterflies in my stomach but I was excited as she led me between the tables and across the room towards the front door. But, instead of out the front door she took me into the ladies room. As I followed her into the ladies room, I couldn’t help noticing her great-looking firm body, so tall, and thin, with long legs leading up to an ass so tight that you could bounce a quarter off of it.
.
It was a small restroom, just a sink and two stalls. Rocket led me into the last stall. By the time the door shut, she had me backed up against the stall door and was kissing me. And, not a sisterly kiss either, but a long, hot, wet sensuous kiss. Her breasts brushed against mine and my nipples immediately got hard. As we continued to kiss, Rocket’s hand moved down and slid under my t-shirt and started caressing my breast. As I leaned my head back and gasp for air, Rocket’s lips moved to my neck and her hands caressed their way down my back to the cheeks of my ass. Pulling our bodies together, she started grinding our crotches. Then her fingers found my wetness, and quickly wiggled into my moist pink depth.
.
In frenzy, I grabbed the front of Rocket’s blouse and ripped it open, slinging buttons everywhere. As her blouse was flung open, Rocket grabbed my hair and forced my face down to her breasts. They felt so soft and tender against my face. And, just like that I was sucking her nipples. I was going crazy; I’d never been so sexually aroused in my life. We were both moaning so loud that if someone else came in there was no way that they wouldn’t have know what we were doing. When I started licking and kissing my way down her flat belly, she grabbed me and stopped me from kneeling down. Instead she turned me around and sat me still fully clothed on the commode.
.
Stepping out of her T-back, Rocket gave me my wish. She stepped forward and pulled my face into her crotch. Rocket quivered in anticipation as my lips grazed the delicate flesh of her female flower as I traveled downward and flicked my tongue teasingly over the smooth silky flesh of her firm thighs. As I teased her with my tongue, she moaned and spread her legs wider in invitation.
.
I could hear her gasp as I gave a long, slow lick up her glistening labia. She grabbed the sides of my head, arched her back and neck, as she tried focus on the intense pleasure I was giving her. Her eyes closed as my lips and tongue softly caressed the graceful outer lips of her of her pussy and eventually ended up stroking her clit. Rocket immediately spread her legs even wider as I pushed my tongue gently into her vagina. When I saw that beautiful pussy unfold right in front of my face I leaned forward and buried my face between her soft thighs. Rocket squirmed and bucked her hips, as my tongue danced deep between the folds of her delicate flesh and my thumb caressed her swollen clit.
.
Soundless the door open and a dancer, whom I later found out was named Cheyenne, slid into the stall beside us. When I looked up she smiled down at me and started gently stroking my hair and caressing my shoulder and neck. Her touch was so much softer and more sensuous than the rough male touch. The next time I looked up her other hand was caressing one of Rocket’s breasts as they were passionately kissed. As I watched, Cheyenne’s lips moved down to Rocket’s neck. Then I felt Rocket’s thighs quivering and heard her whimpering, and then ‘boom’ I had my first taste of female cum…and it was like ambrosia.
.
Rocket cummed so hard that she would have fallen down, if Cheyenne and I hadn’t been holding her up. Once Rocket was leaning against the wall catching her breath, Cheyenne gently took my hair and turned my face up so she could lean down and kiss me. We were both so sexually charged that sparks almost flew when our lips touched. Cheyenne was so sweet that I reached and took her by the hips and pulled her toward me. As I rubbed my face against her T-back covered crotch and kissed her hard belly, she took the hint and quickly wiggled out of her T-back.
.
Placing her hands on the sides of my head, Cheyenne gently pulled my face toward her crotch. First, I eagerly licked up and down the insides of her bronze thighs before lovingly kissing the soft, pink flesh of her moist womanhood. With a sigh, I ran the tip of my tongue along the slit of her labia, savoring the sweet musky taste that I found there. Raising my eyes to see what kind of reaction my tongue was causing, I saw Rocket’s hands reaching around Cheyenne’s body and caressing her breasts. As I looked higher, I saw that Cheyenne was almost in a daze. Her eyes were almost closed and her head was tilted as Rocket kissed and nibbled her neck. Then she moaned aloud as her knees and thighs quivered from my fervent tonguing. She was almost crying from pleasure and desperation for release. Unable to wait any longer, Cheyenne move her hips and bathed my face with her sweet woman juices.
.
Then as if by magic I was levitated on to my feet and into their arms. Some how my clothes disappeared and Rocket was down on her knees with her face buried in my pussy. God, could she eat pussy. If Cheyenne hadn't been muffling my moans with her lips, everyone in the club would have heard what was going on. Everything went so fast that it was a blur; one minute I was cumming on Rocket’s face so hard that I thought I was going to die. Then the next thing I knew, I was in Rocket’s arms and Cheyenne’s face was buried in my pussy.
.
We were all three so weak that we could just barely get dressed. Once we were dressed, the three of us stood around giggling like teenagers until we got our breath and could leave.
.
I wondered why no one came in while we were carrying on. I found out as we left. George the bouncer was guarding the bathroom door and not letting anyone in. George was a 6-foot 5 black guy that played for a couple of years for the Chargers until he hurt his knee. He was telling everyone that we were taking care of a plumbing problem and it would be open shortly.
.
By then business had picked up so much that neither Rocket nor Cheyenne were able to stop and visit. Every time they breezed by the table, they would lovingly stroke my cheek or gently squeeze my shoulder. As I watched Cheyenne up on stage spread her legs and slide down that pole, Rocket came by, gave me her phone number and told me to call her. ……

.

To be continued...
.
.



...linda likes to be tied up and forced to give blowjobs...











.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment