Saturday, May 1, 2010

divorced----part-7-of-7

.

.

Divorced

Part-7-of-7 *

.

Wanda------Wanda had a strange fetish…she liked to hold my cock while I pissed…at first she’d stand beside me and hold it…then she started to really get into it…she’d sit down on the bathtub, grab my cock and run the spray around in the commode like she was using a water hose…then she started throwing a cigarette but in the commode and play sink the battle ship with my spray…one night in between rounds of sex Wanda got up buck naked and went to the kitchen to get us a beer…when she stayed gone too long I put on my robe and went in search of her…I found her (still buck naked) sitting on the couch drinking her beer and bull-shitting with my teenage son and 4 or 5-of his football buddies…

.


... found wanda kicked back on the couch... talking to my teenage son and 4 or 5-of his football buddies...

.

needless to say the boys were all getting an eye full…with a laugh, I took my beer from her and went back in the bedroom…when she finally re-joined me, showing off for the hot-little boys (actually they were seniors) made her so hot that she fucked my brains out…

.

To be continued…
.
.................love redheads... they're hot ....
.





.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment