Wednesday, May 12, 2010

old girlfriend----part-7-of-16 (a true story)

.

.

Old Girlfriend

Part-7-of-16 surprised

.

Linda------I was going to tell about the time she gave me head while I was getting my order in the jack-n-box drive through, but no one seems interested...if you like hearing about Linda, I need encouragement. ……. Linda was a very complex individual…I gave several instances of her being a slut…then she would turn around and do something NICE…for instance, we found out that one of her fellow dancer’s husband left her…she came home from work one day and he had packed up and moved…by packed up I mean all the furniture and food out of the kitchen…then she found out that he hadn’t paid bills for 3-months…she and her 9-year old son were eating Post Toasties and sleeping on the floor because all her money was going to rent and utilizes…to help her out, we started giving her a ride to and from work. The second day that we picked her up, she saw their empty kitchen…while the girl was finishing dressing…she brought the boy down stairs, came by the car and asked me for money…then she and David went across the street to &-11…when they came back David was grinning from ear to ear as he walked by with his arms full of hotdogs, candy, chips, and a huge drink (in those day all the ready to eat food at 7-11 was junk food) and Linda was carrying milk and stuff like that… as soon Linda got to work she made a bunch of her customers kick in $20 a piece until she had 3 or $400 ….then I took her to the grocery store and we bought a ton of groceries…. After we dropped her off at home after work…we circled back and then stacked the groceries on their from porch, knocked on the door and ran…when the lady opened the door and saw the groceries she just sat down on the floor and wept with joy…. As far as I know she never found out where the groceries came from….

.

To be continued…
.
.

...for several years I lived with my face buried in that pussy...




...I can't help it...I just love linda's little apple butt...





Gagging_bondage
...linda was a born submissive..and liked being controled and rough sex...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment