Thursday, May 20, 2010

old girlfriend----part-14-of-16 (a true story)


.

.

Old girlfriend

Part-14-of-16 surprised

.

Linda ------During our time together, Linda and I must have had sex together in every way imaginable…We once stayed in a very nice motel in Shreveport, Louisiana for a week… One morning she joined me in the shower to share my bath…I started out by slowly and tenderly soaping up her entire body…Then, while I was rinsing her off, I kissed and caressed every inch of her beautiful sexy wet body…I could never get enough of the taste of her… She knew how much I loved her cute little butt, and she dearly loved to tease me with it… So, after I gave her an orgasm or two with my mouth and tongue, she grabbed the towel rack for support, spread her long shapely legs and bent forward from her trim little waist, teasingly presenting her fine little butt to me… moving up behind her, I put my arms around her and cupped her firm breasts…when I felt her nipples hardening, I started nibbling and kissing the nape of her long regal neck…the nape of her neck was the most sensitive and erotic spot on her body…the nerves from her neck ran straight to her clit…kissing her neck had the same affect as kissing her clit…as her body quivered, I moved down her supple back to her bottom…With a sigh of pleasure, I took the cheeks of her beautiful butt in the palm of my hands and kissed and caressed them…Her pussy was so hot that I could feel the heat radiating from it as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit… and then she reached between her legs and inserted the head of my hard cock between the lust swollen outer lips and into her fantastic pussy…as I pierced her lips and entered her, it felt like my cock was encased in molten fire… It felt so awesome that I jammed my cock balls deep in her pussy and started fucking her… It wasn’t long until she started panting and moaning “oh mama, oh mama.”… When she screamed out in orgasm it triggered a massive orgasm from me, as well... An orgasm that was so massive that I lost the feeling in my body from the waist down… As I filled her tight pussy with my hot cum, my legs went numb I literally fell on my ass in the bathtub…. I was so helpless that I had to lay there with the water crashing down in my face until my legs worked again… Linda was so weak that all she could do was stand there holding on to the towel rack for support and laugh at me…when I was finely able to crawl out of the tub, my legs were still too weak to hold me…. It was the most awesome sex that I’ve ever had in my life……….

.

To be continued…

.
.
check out my blogs:
…(http://www.charles-smythe.blogspot.com )
…(http://www.charles-smythe-2.blogspot.com)
.
or web-site:
...(http://www.charles-smythe.com/category/gay/video) …
.
.
...and this is just for fun... (http://findiit.org/27/posts/14_treefrog/527_old_girlfriend/507_A_gift_that_keeps_on_giving_.html)

.
.






...linda being demur...
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and make $$$$ from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete