Friday, April 30, 2010

.

.

Divorced

Part-5-of-7

.

Wanda------When we’d caught our breath, Wanda threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me… With my cock buried deep in her pussy, she began to ride me like I was a horse… This was fun for a while, but even when the girl takes the lead, I prefer the top position… When I attempted to put my arms around her and gently roll us over so that I was on top, Wanda slapped my hands away. Then with a strange look in her eyes, she grabbed my shoulders, pinned me to the bed, and continued to roughly ride my cock…I have a stubborn streak and will not be pinned by anyone, not even a girl as hot as Wanda… I didn’t realize how strong Wanda was until I tried to get her hands off my shoulders and her off the top of me… If it hadn’t been for my martial arts training, I believe that I would have had to strike her with my fist to have gotten her off…Using a simple martial arts trick, I broke her grip on my left shoulder and rolled us both over with me coming out on top… When I pinned her shoulders to the matters, her eye glazed over, and on her face was the most submissive look that I’ve ever seen on anyone, either male or female, since… As I began to roughly drive my cock deep into Wanda’s pussy, I was surprised to discover that all through out scuffle for dominance my cock had remained buried in her pussy… In her intense state of arousal it only took about 4 or 5-hard thrusts before Wanda’s body was again racked by a series of mind numbing orgasms…I was so caught up in a combination of anger and sexual arousal, that when Wanda’s shudders subsided I grabbed a big hand full of her flaming red hair and drug her face to my crotch… Kneeling there with a hand full of her hair, I watched as she meekly licked and sucked her pussy juice off my still erect cock… Physically over powering Wanda, then forcing her to lick her own juices off my cock, made me feel like a god… I don’t think that I’d ever felt so powerful in my life… It suddenly came home to me that she was really mine to do with as I pleased… She was already down on her hands and knees, so, with my fingers still entwined in her hair, I moved behind her… Once there, I forced her to reach back and insert my cock into her soaking pussy… As I felt its head enter her pussy, I brutally rammed my cock balls deep into her pussy… I got a perverse pleasure from her loud moans and groans as I fucked her ‘dog style’ like the bitch that she was… I’d never fucked anyone like her before… She couldn’t seem to quit climaxing… Eventually, she was so drained that her legs gave way, and she sprawled on her face… As she laid there gasping for breath, I sat up on the side of the bed so that I could work the kinks out of my legs… When she got her breath, she slid off the bed and knelt between my legs… With a demure little smile, she leaned forward and slowly engulfed my still erect cock into her warm mouth… Even though her mouth felt incredible, for some reason she was unable to make me cum… Lying herself across my lap like a naughty little girl, Wanda told me that since she couldn’t make me cum in her mouth, that she needed to be punished… My blood was still running hot, so I needed no other invitation… The second time my hand connected with her bare ass, she climaxed all over my lap… And, she continued to climax as I administered 10-more loud slaps on her now crimson ass… After her spanking, I laid Wanda on her back, and spread her legs… Moving my hips between her wide spread legs, I placed the red-hot head of my cock between her wet, slippery lips… Then I raised her legs and braced them against my chest, burying my stiff boner all the way inside her briny cauldron of raw passion and started to slowly fuck her… Her high-pitched squeal as I entered her caused me to smile… By now, both her ankles were over my shoulders and her knees were flattening her breasts, and she was moaning and gasping in time with my steady, powerful thrusts… After I’d brought forth another moan from her by leaning forward and gently pinching her nipples, Wanda gripped my ass tightly and urged me on, as I vigorously stuffed my throbbing cock into her about twenty-five times as hard as I could… I was pumping her methodically, pushing my cock all the way in, slowly pulling it almost out and then slamming it back in so that our flesh made slapping noisily as our bodies connected… Once we were sated, Wanda told me…

.

To be continued...
.
.









.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment