Tuesday, April 27, 2010

divorced----part-3-of-7

.
.
Divorced

Part-3-of-7

.

3-some------After Sharon, I changed apartments a couple of times and wound up in Tree Top…At this point in time I had screwed a lot of girl, but not freaky ones… so when it came to sex I was still very naïve…. thanks to Barbara I could give almost any girl multiply orgasms, but I just wasn’t into kink yet… About 5 0’clock I was on the way home from 6-Flags Mall and decided to stop for a cold beer… As I was drinking my beer I looked around and there was only about 5-other customers, all male… 3 that looked like they’d been there since opening time and 2 that looked like they were on the way home from work…I decided that I was a dumbass for wasting my time with a bunch of guys…I had too much to do at home…when I stood up to leave 2-girls came in, a blonde and a brunette…they looked around the empty bar and sat down at the bar with the blonde right beside me…suddenly I wasn’t in such a big hurry to leave … in about 5-minutes the brunette was dancing with a big cowboy and I was chatting with the blonde… I found the blonde to be quite attractive so after a couple of drinks I invited her to my apartment for a little fun and games…she wanted to know what we would do with her friend while we were at my apartment…. I said to leave her friend at the bar and I’d bring her back after we played … about an hour later I made the same offer, except this time I offered to pre-pay for her friends drinks…while the blonde and I were talking, her friend was dancing and drinking with a couple of guys so it wasn’t like she would have been alone…about 11, I decided it was a lost cause so I got real bold…this time the blonde said the problem was that her friend didn’t want to stay at the bar alone …I suggested that she come along and watch TV/ movies/ listen to music, her choice while the blonde and I were in the bed room…

.

To be continued...
.
.
..................................................................................................................




.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment