Thursday, April 8, 2010

Married to Barbara----part-1-of-12

.

.


.

This is what Barbara looked like when we first got married

.
Married to Barbara
Part-1-of-12
.

Barbara------Barbara’s and my wedding took place in 1965 in my older brother’s home. The day that we got married, my older brother and his wife took me out to dinner to the Alamo restaurant… When the waiter found out that I was getting married right after dinner, he refused to serve me… He wanted no part in helping a guy get married and he said that in a few years I’d thank him… I didn’t realize that he was serious until he bought my brother and sister-in-law’s meals, but not mine... Eventually the manager had to wait on me himself… By then, it was so late that I had to get it ‘to go’ and eat it at my brother’s house… The waiter was right about one thing though; a few years later I did appreciate his sentiment... And, if I could, I would have thanked him… During the wedding ceremony I was so excited that the entire proceedings were one big blur… When the preacher asks me “if I took Barbara to be my lawful wedded wife”, I didn’t understand a word that he said… When he pointed at Barbara and repeated the question, I thought he was telling me “I could now kiss the bride”... So, I grabbed her and gave her one hell of a kiss… When we came up for air, I realized that everyone was laughing at us… Once everyone settled down, the preacher finished the ceremony and I got to kiss her again, only this time it was for real. …… When the reception was over, Barbara and I headed for the Ramada Inn where I’d gotten us a room for the night. My younger brother, a friend named, Jimmy, and a third guy, whose name I can’t remember, followed us to the motel and barged into our room…. The only way that we could get rid of them was to go have breakfast with them at the Pitt Grill… This was the 60s so the Pitt Grill was one of only 2-places open that late… This was before the discovery of birth control pills when, due to the consequences, people weren’t so free about having sex… Although I’d kissed and fondled several girls, Barbara was the first ’unpaid’ girl that I ever fucked… Because of my limited sexual experience, I was so enormously inept the first time that I fucked Barbara, that it’s a wonder that she ever fucked me again… It took a lot of work on her part to teach me where a woman's sensitive spots were and how too properly fuck a woman, but fortunately I did eventually learn… Barbara was such a rangy little bitch, that she taught me for purely selfish reasons… Barbara was such a horny little bitch that she wanted to fuck every morning and every night, and felt positively cheated if she didn't have at least one orgasm every time… Looking back, even though I was too naive to realize it at the time, Barbara and virtually all the women that I ever fucked were by any normal standards sluts… But, slut or not, Barbara could fuck. …… The first thing that she taught me was how to give her an orgasm with my cock. When I got on top of her, she had me …

.
To be continued…
.




these pictures have nothing to do with story. I just like pretty girls.

.


.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment