Monday, April 12, 2010

married to barbara----part-4-of-12

.
.
Married to Barbara
Part-4-of-12 ***
.
.
Barbara------When Barbara had the baby and came home from the hospital, she was still un-willing to forgo her orgasms… Since there could be no penetration sex until the doctor gave his consent, she had to content herself with me eating her pussy…

.


.

In the 60s women hadn’t started shaving their pussies yet, so there was no describing my surprise the first time that I saw her naked after she got home from the hospital… In preparation for childbirth, the nurses had shaved her pussy,

.


.

and it was still as smooth as a baby’s butt… As she lay back on the bed with her legs spreads out, there was her cute little pussy all pink and smelling of baby powder…

.

.

To this day, the aroma of talcum powder never fails to give me an immediate erection… As I buried my face between her legs, she couldn’t have stopped me from eating her pussy, even if she’d tried… Barbara was so hairy, that her clump of pubic hair was almost as big as a dinner plate…but now that I didn’t have to content myself with her over size patch of kinky pubic hair, I was actually able to get my face against her baby smooth lips and my tongue into her slit. …I was so excited that I actually ate her pussy for over an hour… When I came up for air, her girl juices from all her orgasms were running all down my face and on to my chest… Barbara use to have this real long flowing white wisp of a nightgown that I use to love to take off of her… It was so sheer that she may as well have been naked (personally I like for her to wear sexy panties under it, but that was just me. I like sexy panties) but there so many possibilities for taking it off that I loved that gown… When she wore it, it was always my cue to get frisky. … One night she breezed out of the bathroom and into our bedroom wearing it… So I immediately jumped in the shower, between work and coaching peewee baseball, then mowing my lot and a half size yard with a push mower, I definitely needed a bath… When I got out of the bedroom she was lying on the bed, looking all sexy leaning against the headboard with the flowing gown spread out on the bed accenting her sexy panties and her nice legs… AND talking on the phone to her mother…As she talked, I crawled between he legs and put my head under her gown…then I slowly and sensuously licked and kissed my way up her legs to her pussy…there was a noticeable catch in her breath when I put my mouth against her panties and blew my warm breath through the material and into her pussy…as she continued to talk I kissed around on her panty covered pussy and running my tongue under the leg band of her panties… she got so hot that she raised her hips up off the bed so I could pull her panties down and off …she was such a firecracker that she had an orgasm by the time I got her panties to her knees…once I got her panties off I dove back under her gown and started some serious eating… By the time she finished talking to her mother, I had the juice of a dozen orgasms on my face… I always wondered if she told her mother what happened, because the next time I saw her mother she kept grinning and looking at me funny.... I think Barbara got off on getting face while she was talking on the phone, because the next night we were both laying there reading and one of her girlfriends call...while she was talking she casually reached over, took me by the hair and put my face in her lap... it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she wanted... after that she couldn't talk on the phone unless my face was between her legs... if I was in the other room she'd call me if the phone rung... I don't know if she told her mother or not but I do know that she told her girlfriends... when they were over they would joke about borrowing me if they got a phone call...
.
As a reward for a job well done, Barbara…

.
To be continued…
.
. just pretty girls
.



No comments:

Post a Comment