Thursday, April 1, 2010

growing up--part-8-of-10

.
.
Growing up
Part-8-of-10
.
Navy Days------I’d joined the Naval Reserves while I was in the 11-grade. 30-days after I graduated I reported to NAS Dallas for active duty. Spent 30-days in transit in Charleston transit base and after that I was on the USS Shangri-La. As I said, like all teenagers of my time, my sex life began with masturbation and graduated to fucking whores while I was in the Navy. The first whore or woman for that matter that I ever fucked was in a hotel in down town Jacksonville, Florida. She was blond, in her 40’s, and a little big boned for my taste. A buddy of mine and I checked into the hotel and the bellhop sent her up to our room. We both fucked her but since he’d work the deal with the bellhop, I had to take sloppy seconds. After we fucked her, we went to a movie. When we got back to the hotel, I was still horny so I ask the bellhop to send up a different woman. When she showed up at the room it turned out to be the same whore. A stiff dick has no conscious, so I fucked her anyway.
.
The next day my aircraft carrier, the USS Shangri-La (CVA-38) pulled out for the Mediterranean Sea and an eight-month long cruise, which thanks to extensions always turned out to be 9 to 10-months. During this Med-cruise I did my best to fuck every whore that I could. I fucked French, Italian, Spanish, and Greek whores. I also fucked whores from Malta and St. Thomas. Because I’d make them kiss the head of my cock before I’d fuck them, I thought that I was a real man of the world. Who knew? I was so naïve that I thought that was a blowjob. Actually I could have gotten a real blowjob right on the ship, but I was so stupid that I passed it up. I had a buddy from Massachusetts named A.J. AJ was a real macho kind of a guy. Or, at least I thought he was, until one night after ‘taps’, when I was alone in the ‘coffee-mess’ reading. AJ came in to take a break from the ‘magazine security watch’. When he saw that we were alone, he sidled over and offered to suck my cock for me. I was so stunned at first that my mind was unable to phantom what he was saying. I was straight and still haven’t a clue where he got the idea that I’d agree to his offer. I was too shocked to even answer him. Thankfully I was rescued from having to answer him when a couple of other guys came stomping into the room to get coffee. They came in one door and AJ went out the other. We stayed buddies as long as we were both on the ship, but we never discussed the little ‘coffee mess‘ incident. .
.

.
An interesting thing happened to me in NYC when we were there for the Worlds Fair. I’d gotten early liberty, so I was sitting in a bar drinking beer and waiting for my buddies to get off work and come on liberty. It wasn’t long until this nice looking young man sitting at the bar struck up a conversation. Early in the conversation he told me that even though he was a male prostitute that he wasn’t coming on to me. All he was looking for was some intelligent and pleasant conversation. I thought that a male prostitute was the same as a gigolo so I didn’t care. After he’d bought me a couple of beers, he invited me to join him for dinner. I told him that I couldn’t leave because I was waiting for a couple of buddies and didn’t want to miss them. His response was “no problem.” Then he called the bartender over and had me describe my buddies to him. I’ll say one thing; he certainly knew how to keep a couple of sailors in a bar. He told the bartender that when they came in, to tell them to wait for me. Then he told the bartender to let them drink on his ‘tab’ until we got back. If they were drinking free, you couldn’t dynamite sailors out of the bar.
.


.
We walked about two blocks to a little neighborhood bar and grill (like the one in “Archie’s Place TV show), where he bought me a nice steak dinner. I found out later that we went there because the bartender acted as his 'pimp' and booked tricks for him. While we were eating the bartender walked by and slipped him a slip of paper. Once outside, he looked at it and it had the name of the hotel, the room number, and the time that he was to meet his trick that evening. He told me that he was meeting Rock Hudson. This was the early late 64 or early 65, and Rock was still in the 'closet,' so I always figured that he was having a good laugh at the hayseed Texas’s expense. According to him, he had four major regulars from whom he derived most of his income. Then he picked up extra cash by doing an occasional odd trick. The four regulars were Rock Hudson, one of the Kennedy's (he wouldn't tell me which one, but I always thought it was that sleaze bag, Teddy), some rich guy whose name meant absolutely nothing to me, and some big time comedian in the genre of Milton Beryl (again no name, but he did say it wasn't Bob Hope). It was years later when Rock Hudson and Jim Neighbors got caught dating and were both 'outed' before I finally believed this guy.
.
To be continued…
.
.
.
.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment