Thursday, April 29, 2010

divorced-[wanda]---part-4-of-7

.

.

Divorced

Part-4-of-7

.


... this is what wanda looked like when we started dating....

.

.

Wanda------The only true redhead that I ever dated was Wanda…

.


.

Wanda was bi-sexual and totally kinky…she was into almost everything including bondage and spanking…Her is an excerpt from ‘The Abduction,’ that is based on the fist time I fucked Wanda. We’d known each other and our families had gone to church together since junior high. I had actually dated her sister, Liz and my younger brother had gone out with her a few times. We’d both married and had kid’s and I hadn’t seen her for several years…. then one day I was walking down the hall at work and ran into her an a personal rep…I spoke but since she was obviously taking care of business I kept walking…Wanda chased me down and got my phone number…the next day I had four wisdom teeth pulled so didn’t go to work that week…Sunday I worked over time and had just gotten home, when I got a call from her that she wanted to come to my apartment and show me her new blue Mustang……When she came over I took her to a quiet neighborhood bar so I could buy her a couple of drinks and then get rid of her. While we were having a drink she asked me if I remembered when she and my brother and her sister and I went on a double date? As the custom in those days, we went to a drive-in. when the girls went to the restroom, as a joke my brother and I switched places… I had the dome light disconnected and we were parked in a dark area…so when the girls came back, Liz jumped in the front with my brother and Wanda jumped in the back with me…as soon as Wanda got in I started making out with her…in the dark she couldn’t tell the difference between us…but as soon as I kissed her she knew that it wasn’t my brother…I guess she liked the way I kissed because she didn’t want to switch back…when Liz discovered that we’d switched places, she threw a little tantrum until we switched back…when she reminded me of the incident she told me that making out with me ‘woke up womanly’ feelings that she’d never experienced before…even though it’d been a good 15-years, she still wondered what it would be like to sleep with me…then she asked, “Are we going to sit here wasting out time drinking and talking , or are we going to your apartment and fuck?”…We were in bed within 15-minutes (5 o’clock). … As we lay down she immediately climbed in the middle of the bed and I slid over next to her… Taking her in my arms I began to kiss her on the lips and her moist lips parted and her supple tongue swooped into my mouth… As our tongues danced, my hands caressed her still sensitive breasts… I loved the feel of her firm breasts and nipples… Eagerly I moved down to her nipples and started sucking on them… When I moved my hand down and stroked her pussy, she eagerly bucked her hips against my hand… Letting go of her nipple, I started to kiss my way down her firm muscular belly towards her pussy… When I got there I marveled at the little turf of red hair she still had above her slit… It was the prettiest pussy that I’d ever seen and the only true redhead that I ever fucked…Going between her legs, I spread them as far as I could, and then ran my tongue along the inside of her creamy white thigh… Almost immediately I had my face buried in the only true red head pussy that I ever screwed… And although sparse, Wanda had the softest pubic that I’d ever rubbed my face in… tenderly I kissed the soft, moist flesh of her puffy womanhood and ran my tongue up and down her damp slit… As I savored the sweet, musky taste I found there, she franticly bucked her hips up to meet me… She had a clean, sweet tasting pussy that she adored to have eaten… She was so hot that her pussy quivered as I flicked my tongue between her the dewy folds of her pussy… Her clit throbbed against my nose, as I licked on her pink lips and sucked on her swollen slit, driving her absolutely crazy… Reaching up and spreading her delicate lips, I licked her throbbing nub until Wanda screamed in orgasm… Like all true sensuous women, Wanda was multi orgasmic, into kinky sex, and as we both learned later, bisexual as well… We started out with me kneeling between her legs and her long legs wrapped around my neck and her fingers entwined in my hair as she guided my flicking tongue to her most sensitive spots… As soon as my tongue entered her already wet pussy, Wanda began to moan. A moan that turned into a scream as she simultaneously yanked my face deeper into her hot pussy and clamped her legs tighter around my neck… A deluge of female juices drenching my face accompanied her scream… In a fit of total sexual pleasure, she bucked wildly against my face as her body was racked by 3-traumatic orgasms, one right after the other…When we’d caught our breath, Wanda threw me down on the bed and …

.

To be continued...
.
.



.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment