Thursday, April 22, 2010

un-married----part-2-of-5

.

.

Un-Married

Part-2-of-5 surprised

.

Un-married------Two nights later, Barbara called and invited me to drop by about ten… When I got there, except for a soft glow coming up the hallway, the house was dark…. The glow turned out to be candle light emanating from the bathroom…. When I stepped into the bathroom, I found Barbara lying neck deep in bubble bath and looking sexy as hell with the candlelight reflecting off her erect nipples as they peeked through the suds…

.


.

Have you ever tried to undress while you were kneeling beside a bathtub and sucking on a girl’s hard nipple? … It wasn’t easy, but I managed…. When I stepped into the bathtub, I knelt over her chest so that my cock was lying between her breasts… With a little sneer, she took my cock and started rubbing it on her breasts… When she finished rubbing them with my cock, she leaned forward and took my hard cock into her mouth… As she eagerly sucked away, I felt my balls tighten, then spasm with ecstasy as I filled her mouth and throat with my hot creamy cum. … She did them both so well, that I was never sure which I liked better, fucking Barbara, or letting her suck my cock. I enjoyed them both so much, that I guess it really didn’t mattered one way or the other. …… It was a good thing that in SCUBA class they taught me to hold my breath for a long time… Because when I parted the lips of her pussy and went down on her, my face was about 6-inches under water… After I gave her an under water orgasm, we adjourned to her bed room, where we fell into bed in the 69-position, with her on top and me on bottom… I just loved the way her long silky blond hair would cascade down and tickle my balls while she was sucking my cock in the 69-position. ... She’d get so excited while she was sucking on my cock that she’d grind her clit against my face… In this position, we would both almost always climax at the same time… When my 'cum' would hit her throat, she’d go off in a chain of lightening fast orgasms… Her pussy juices would literally gush out of her pussy into my mouth and all down my face. …… Even with her mouth full of cock, it was impossible for her to hold back her moans of pleasure… Then I rolled her over on her belly, filled her hot pussy with my stiff cock and hard fucked her dog style... A few more orgasms and we were both so exhausted that we collapsed into bed and were soon fast asleep in each other’s arms… It took a two hour-long nap before I was able to drive home. …… The next persona that Barbara affected was that of a slut whore… Barbara was such slut and an orgasm whore that this persona was perfect for her… Almost any of her out fits that she wore when she went bar hopping would have been perfect for any common streetwalker… Even her make up was appropriate for walking the street… She got so into this character that I actually had to pay her for sex… And, she kept the damn money, too… Once she was paid, I used her like I would any other prostitute… I’d put her on her knees and force-feed her my hard cock… Then, I’d grab her by the hair and rough fuck her hot mouth… I rammed my cock so deep into her mouth that I felt its head hit the back of her throat… After she swallowed my first load of cum, I’d put her on her hands and knees, so that I could fuck her dog-style like the slut whore that she was. …… At other times she’d be a housewife. Like any normal housewife her hair would be up in curlers, with no makeup, fuzzy house shoes, a flannel nightgown, and ‘granny’ panties… In this persona we usually wound up fucking on the floor… No matter where we fucked, Barbara’s female cum would gush out of her pussy like water coming out of a tap… She would moan and groan, and spew out cum by the buckets full… As a matter of fact, that was something that all 500-of the girls that I fucked had in common… Not only were they almost all moaners and screamers, but they were also all multi-orgasmic….Then there was Barbara’s cute …

.

To be continued...
.
... more just for the hell of it pretty girls...
.





Pussy_licking
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment