Friday, April 23, 2010

un-married----part-3-of-5

.
.
Un-Married

Part-3-of-5

.

un-married------Then there was Barbara’s cute little pre-teen schoolgirl persona… In this persona she’d wear white ruffled panties, a starched white blouse, penny-loafers with white knee socks, and a blue and white-checkered skirt with suspenders… She would carry a 3-ring notebook binder and schoolbooks… Besides adding freckles to the bridge of her nose and cheeks, her hair would be parted in the middle, and pulled into little pigtails on both sides of her head… I called the pigtails ‘doggie ears’ and she wore them because she knew that the mere sight of them would instantly arouse my inner passions and made me as hot as hell… I use to use them as handles to control her head movement while she was sucking my cock...

.

Kissy_KapriBJ

.

One cold, cold night there was a knock and when I answered the door, there stood Barbara in her big knee length winter coat, with her Russian style matching fur hat on her head… As soon as the door was shut behind her, she smiled and dropped her coat… There she stood, except for her fur hat and her high heels, naked as the day that she was born… She looked so damn hot, that right there in the middle of the kitchen; I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her pretty little pink pussy… My tongue made her climax so hard that her knees gave away causing her to fall across my shoulder… Her massive orgasm left her so weak that I had to lift her up and carry her over my shoulder to my bedroom… Her showing up naked at my back door in the middle of the night turned me on so much that we fucked for a couple of hours… I left her so spent that she had to take a nap before she could drive home…. I found out later that I had Jim, her boyfriend from work to thank for this torrid affair and the marathon sex… It seems that Barbara had been nothing but someone for him to fuck while he was getting a divorce… Once he got his divorce he dumped her and married someone else… Her ego was crushed, so she turned to me for sex until her ego was restored… He caused me to have so mush hot sex with Barbara that I think that if I ever see him again, I owe him a thank you… Of course once she felt good about herself again, she got herself a boyfriend… Then it was her turn to dump me… The only thing that I regret about my time with Barbara was that I never did anal on her and that we never did a 3-way with another girl… Although Barbara never mentioned a 3-way, when I look back I see instances where she set up several situations that should have easily turned into a 3-way, but I was too naïve to realize what she was doing… For instance, Linda, Barbara's brother’s wife, had left him and taken their two preschool daughters with her to Irving… It was the middle of an especially cold winter, and Linda and the girls were living in a little raggedy-ass duplex that had no heat… On the Saturday morning that Barbara and I went by to check on them, the three of them were huddled up in the kitchen with the oven door open for heat… It was so cold that it was almost freezing even in the house… As soon as I saw how cold their duplex was, I had Linda pack-up the girl’s stuff and get them ready to leave… They were going home with Barbara and I… I told Linda she was more than welcome to come too, if she wanted to… As a matter of fact; I wanted her to come with us, but, whether she came or not, I wasn’t leaving the girls in that cold house for one more minute… Getting the girls out of that cold house was such a relief to Linda, that she cried all the way back to our house… They stayed with us for about three weeks, and then she and Claude got back together. ……. They might have been …

.

To be continued... .
.
.
.... more pretty girls... for no reason other than I like to look at them...
.

Gagging_bondage
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment