Sunday, April 11, 2010

married to barbara----part-3-of-12

.

.

.

Married to Barbara

Part-3-of-12

.

Barbara------Later when her belly got too big for normal sex, we switched to rear entry or as it’s better known, dog-style… With her lying on her back and her legs around my neck I would give her two or three orgasms with my mouth and tongue…Then she’d then get down on her hands and knees so that I could position myself against her butt… Then she’d reach between her legs and insert the head of my cock between the lips of her, now wet pussy… She liked it rough, so I’d ram my hard cock balls deep into her sopping pussy… Grabbing her by the hips, I’d start slamming hairy pussy dog-style… The reason that she’d reach back and insert my cock into her pussy herself was because if she didn’t, I’d try to put it in her ass-hole… For some reason, as uninhibited and wanton as Barbara was, for some reason she never let me fuck her in the ass...Her pussy would be so hot that in about five or six strokes, she’d start to cum so hard and so much that her female fluids would stream down her thighs and puddle up around her knees… When her belly got too big for her kneel down, sex was a little more difficult…Our first baby weighted 9 pounds and 15 ounces, so when I say her belly got too big, I mean too big… She would lie on her back with her knees pulled up against her fat baby swollen belly, and then spread them as wide as she could get them while I enthusiastically buried my face in her sweet tasting pussy and licked her hot clit… Because of the difficulty involved in fucking her when she was that big, I’d eat her pussy much longer than usual… Eventually I’d help her onto her side so that I could fuck her dog-style while lying on our side… I’d have to put a couple of towels under her hips, so that she wouldn’t soak the sheets... When Barbara had the baby and came home from the hospital, she was still un-willing to forgo her orgasms… Since there could be no penetration sex until the doctor gave his consent, she had to content herself with….

.

To be continued…
.
Shannon_Elizabeth



.



.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment