Thursday, April 8, 2010

married to barbara----part-2-of-12

.
.
Married to Barbara

Part-2-of-12

.

Barbara------The first thing that Barbara taught me was how to give an orgasm with my cock…When I got on top of her, she had me lie higher up her body than I normally did… This way, when I entered her and started thrusting, my cock and pelvic bone was pressed against her pelvic bone and her clit. If we stayed pressed tight against each other and I kept up a steady rhythm against her clit, Barbara would have very intense and multi-orgasms… She was such an orgasm ‘whore’ that most of the time, even after I’d given her numerous orgasms and was exhausted, she’d continue to grind her clit against my limp cock until she’d cummed once or twice more… Because Barbara was pregnant when we got married, our sex life wasn’t interrupted by her periods… Once we moved into our own place, I was working 2-nd shift…Barbara would have supper on the table when I got home from work...After a quick shower, then we’d sit down to eat… Fore-play was important back in those days, so after that, we’d spend the evening on the fold out couch in the living room, watching TV and making out…I was a good kisser and loved to play with a girl’s breasts, so I was pretty good at fore-play…I was so naïve that I thought that kissing Barbara’s pussy before I fucked her made me a real man of the world… Barbara had such a hairy pussy that I wasn’t really kissing anything but her big kinky thatch of pubic hair…

.



.
In return Barbara would kiss the head of my cock…
.


.
After about a month or so, I started fighting my way through all her thick pubic hair so that I could actually lick the outer lips of her pussy… She, in turn, started putting about ½ the head of my cock between her lips…
.


.
You have to understand that this was the 60s and the sexual revolution hadn’t started yet, so oral sex even between husband and wife was socially unacceptable … People were so sexually suppressed that as often as not many husbands had never even seen their wife naked…. The wife would dress and undress in the closet. …Wives never slept naked…they rarely even got naked for sex…wore knee length gowns to be and if they had sex, it would be in the dark…As crazy very few guys even knew that girls could have an orgasm so very little thought was given to the wife’s pleasure…the husband would pull his wife’s gown up (not off) …do his business… then roll over and go to sleep…Once I started to actually touch her pussy with my tongue, Barbara started guiding it against her clit… I still wasn’t actually eating her pussy, but at least I’d learned to bring Barbara to an orgasm by licking her clit… From our wedding night, right up to the night before our first child was born we fucked virtually every morning and every night… Later when her belly got too big for normal sex, we switched to rear entry or as it’s better known, dog-style… With her lying on her back and her legs around my neck I would …
.
To be continued…
.
.

just because I like pictures of pretty girls
.





















No comments:

Post a Comment