Thursday, April 15, 2010

married to barbara----part-7-of-12

.

Married to Barbara

Part-7-of-12

.

Kathy------About 3-months after Barbara started swallowing, I found a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine hidden under Barbara’s side of the bed… The feature article gave women advice about performing oral sex on their husbands… Cosmo made it absolute clear that being forced to suck their husband’s cock and letting him cum in their mouth was horrid and a form of spousal abuse… But, a form that nearly all wives would likely be forced to endure in order to keep their husband… Having their husband cum in their mouth was bad enough, but then being forced to swallow his ‘semen’ is almost more than any ‘decent’ woman could tolerate, even to keep her husband………… If a wife was forced to swallow her husband’s cum then, according to Cosmo, her husband should be forced to share in her degradation…The article instructed the wives that after their husband cummed in their mouth, instead of swallowing it, they were to hold about ½ of his cum in their mouth and give their husband an open mouth tongue kiss… During the kiss, the wives were then to share their husband’s cum with him… I don’t know how many other guys that Barbara fucked while we were married, but by the end of our marriage she was fucking a guy from where she worked, named Jim T---y. Because they were working second shift and she knew that I’d be at home with the kids in bed asleep, she’d felt free to stop off at his apartment and fuck him almost every night on the way home from work… When she’d get home she’d act like she was so horny that she couldn’t wait to fuck me… Maybe she was, after all nothing makes a girl horny like a good fuck session with a man other than her husband… She would be stripping off her cloths as she walked in the door. As soon as she’d pull off her panties, she would crawl into bed and we’d fuck like there was no tomorrow… Don’t get me wrong, during our marriage out entire life wasn’t about sex…. As a family we use to go for walks at Mountain Creek Lake, we use to ride bicycles, and many other non-sexual activities. …… One non-sexual activity that I engaged in that didn’t involve Barbara was taking the first black girl to ever eat there to Poncho’s Mexican restaurant… She was my assistance at work and we’d been working a lot of overtime… So one Saturday to show my appreciation I took her to the Poncho’s for lunch. ... The Richardson Poncho’s had burned and had been re-located on Central Expressway, near enough to Texas Instruments for us to go there for lunch. ... As we were walking up to the door three white guys in their mid-20s were coming out. ... One guy looked at us and said, “That’s just what we need, a nigger.” … I guess he didn’t think that his friends heard him, because he ran after them and said it again. ...As he said it, he looked back over his shoulder back at us... When he turned his head to look back, his jaw connected with the most beautiful right cross that I’ve ever thrown… When he hit the ground, I kicked him about 2 or 3-times in the ribs (by the way, with my martial arts training, every time I kicked him I broke ribs), and then asked the two guys with him if what I was doing was any of their business. ...They just shook their heads and said, “He never did know when to keep his mouth shut.” … I don’t know if it was because this incident took place right in front of Poncho’s front window or what, but you can’t believe the fine service we got. … Later while my friend was in the restroom, the manager came by the table and told me that my friend was the first black person to eat there… While Barbara and I were still married we both strayed, her with Jim the engineering-tech from her work and me with Pat and Kathy…. I’m still not precisely sure when or even why I fell in love with Kathy… Other than her black hair, she in no way fit my profile for an acceptable sex partner, much less a wife… When we first met, Kathy was over weight to the point of almost being obese… Don’t get me wrong, over weight or not, Kathy’s flawless oval face was cute, very cute… By the time she consented to go out with me, she’d been on a diet and lost a lot of weight… As she lost weight, other guys noticed her jet black hair, her Gypsy eyes, and the sweetness of her smile, and started flirting with her… But because I was interested in her while she was over weight, I was the only guy that she went out with… Now that she had the figure for it, I took her to the Valley View Sears to buy her a skimpy little bikini… We got there in the early afternoon when the store was almost deserted… Since there was no one else around, when she got ready to try on a suit the clerk let me go back into the change area with here… Kathy wound up giving me and the female sales-clerk our own private bikini fashion show… For some reason female sales clerk always seem to like looking at my girl friends in various stages of undress as much as I do. ... Kathy was the first girl that…

.

To be continued…
.
.
... more unrelated pretty girl pictures...
.





Webcam_Orgasm
.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to discover a weird secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete