Wednesday, April 21, 2010

un-married----part-1-of-5

.

.

Un-Married

Part-1-of-5* surprised

.

After Barbara and I split up, we were enemies for about six months… Until one Friday night, Barbara showed up at a party that we were having next door at ‘Bears’ apartment looked as sexy as hell with her make up on and her hair fixed nice, plus she was wearing a mini skirt, no bra, a pair of ‘fuck me’ heels and as I was to later learn, no panties… Although she claimed that she had a date, she stopped by on the pretext of checking on our daughter... Two drinks later, she made up some flaky excuse to lure me next door to my apartment… By the time my back door closed, she had my pants unzipped and was down on her knees sucking my cock... I wasn’t ready to cum yet, so I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom… There I laid her on my bed, and ate her hot little bald pussy...Two orgasms later, I knelt between her parted legs, and watched her grab my hard cock and lodge its swollen head between the puffy, pink lips of her pussy. ... Rocking forward, I drove my hard, un-cut, 7 ½ inch cock into her pussy all the way to the hilt... With her legs wrapped around my waist, I pounded her hot pussy until she screamed out in pleasure. …As I lay there catching my breath, she leaned over and started kissing my chest...Then with a wicked grin, she moved her mouth slowly down my torso, licking my nipples and kissing my stomach. ...When she reached my hairy crotch, she started flicking her tongue around the head and then she started to lick our combined juices off the length of my shaft...Then she parted her lovely red lips and engulfed my now throbbing cock… I felt her fondling my 'cum' swollen balls, as she slid her eager mouth ever so slowly up and down its rigid length... By the time she took my limp cock out of her mouth, my balls were no longer cum filled... She had sucked them dry. ……The next day she called me at work and told me to be at her house at 9 o’clock that evening... When I got there, the lights were dim, and she was playing the seductress… I found her in the bedroom wearing a long, white flowing see-through nightgown that reached all the way to her ankles... The gown was so sheer that I could see her large dark nipples and the slit of her shaved pussy through the flimsy material…

.

.


.

Sometimes Barbara didn’t like fore play... Sometimes she wanted to get right to the fucking … I could tell this was one of those straight to the fucking times… I quickly leaped into bed and crawled under her gown...The moan she let out when I kissed the lips of her already wet pussy proved that I’d guessed right...When I came up for air, I glanced up at her face and almost laughed when I saw the slightly dopey look in her lovely blue eyes as they floated up in ecstasy... When I leaned forward and re-inserted my tongue into her pussy, Barbara’s back arched, and her knees opened wide to allow my mouth and tongue full access to her pussy… It wasn’t long until her hips were ramming up and down, mercilessly, rubbing her swollen clit against my face. ... Her moans became long, sobbing moans of pleasure, as Barbara’s butt lifted up and her pussy hung quivering in mid-air, stretched open, so that more and more of her juices flooding my face… She was writhing and tossing all over the bed, but I keep my face buried in her pussy until the seizure like orgasms had slowed down and gradual ebbed away… By the time that we’d finished fucking, I was almost too exhausted to drive home. … Two nights later, she called me and invited me to…

.

To be continued
.
.
I can't help it, I like pretty girls..
.
.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment