Friday, April 16, 2010

married to barbara----part-8-of-12

.

Married to Barbara

Part-8-of-12

Surprised

.

Barbara------Kathy was the first girl that I ever cared about and was intimate with out side of my marriage and our affair lasted for several months… she was also trapped in a bad marriage…I felt bad about going out with her behind her husband’s back because right after I started dating her, he somehow got his right hand cut off at work…while he need her emotional support due to his accident, she was secretly dating me…As much as I enjoyed fucking her, Kathy was so sexually repressed that I don’t think that she ever had as much fun as I did… The whole time that we were having sex, I don’t think that I was ever able to give her an orgasm… She was so sexually repressed that we could only fuck in the dark and under the cover... She was never uninhibited enough to turn lose and have sex just for the sheer joy of it… Not once did she ever get excited enough to yank down my pants and suck my cock. Or excited enough to grab me by the hair and bury my face in her pussy. She never teased me or got me hot by spreading her legs and letting me watch her finger her own pussy and play with her clit until she had an orgasm. She never had an orgasm, so she never dipped her fingers in her cum filled pussy, and then let me watch her sensuously lick her pussy juice off of them. … After I fucked her she would never taunt me by dipping her fingers in her pussy and slowly licking a combination of our juices off of them. … All this may sound sluttish, but it’s the type things that the truly uninhibited and sensuous women do to excite their men… … Kathy never liked talking about sex, but several little things that she said lead me to believe that her mother’s attitude toward sex was responsible for her (and as I later found out, her sister’s) sexual repression… Her mother was probably the victim of either rape or sexual abuse, and passed her sexual repression on to both her daughters… Whatever the cause of her repression, the only reason that I enjoyed fucking Kathy was because I loved her, not because of her sexual abilities… I could have got more and better relief by jacking off. ….. Looking back, I guess that I was her transitional man. …Once I saw her through her divorce, she dumped me so that she could start dating other guys… She started dating and married a guy nearer her age that worked upstairs. …… While we were dating, Kathy went to a couple of tournaments with me, and got interested in Karate. ..She was so interested that she started taking classes at a Texas Karate Institute near her home… Since we were both into Karate when we broke up, it was only natural that we would run into each other at tournaments and such… Even though she was friendly, she made it a point to be very aloft at these meetings. ……. It was at a big TKI (Texas Karate Institute) tournament that Allen Steen held at the Dallas Convention Center where I met Kathy’s sister… After the tournament Steen threw a big party at the Statler Hilton Hotel in downtown Dallas for the tournament fighters and their guests… Since Kathy didn’t fight in the tournament I took her and her sister to the dance as my guests… At the dance Kathy left her sister and me at our table while she drank, danced and flirted with a 19-year old black belt from Kansas… While Kathy was busy dancing, her sister and I got acquainted… When her sister got tired of watching Kathy have a good time, I offered to take to her apartment in Garland. ……. When I told Kathy that we were leaving, she got all up set and insisted on joining us. ...This pissed off the guy that she’d been flirting with… He somehow had the impression that Kathy was going to give him some pussy and didn’t want to let her leave until she went upstairs with him… He was so insistent that when she tried to leave he grabbed her arm and physically stopped her… I was about 15-years older and about 50-lbs bigger than the guy but I’d seen the guy fight and I wasn’t sure that I could whip him fair (of course I never fight fair)… Instead I out thought him. I told him that we had to leave so she couldn’t go to his room, but there was no reason why he couldn’t go with us… Then he could fuck her at her sister’s apartment…. When he got into a real awkward position trying to get into the back seat of my car, I pulled my model 36, S&W, .38-caliber, Chief Special out from under my coat and laid it on the bridge of his nose…

.

.

.

You’ve never seen a young man sober up so fast… I explained to him real carefully that he was now in Texas and in Texas when you fucked with a grown man Karate didn’t mean shit, because everyone carried a gun and would kill him… Then I told him that Kathy and I were friends and that since she’d said no to sex, if he insisted on trying to fuck her, I’d have to kill him…It was amazing how quick he cooled off and decided that he didn’t want any pussy after all. ...You’ve never seen a young man…

.

To be continued…
.
.
...more unrelated pictures of pretty girls...
.



.

.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and get money for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete