Monday, April 19, 2010

married to barbara----part-11-of-12

.

.

Married to Barbara

Part-11-of-12 surprised

.

Possum Kingdom Lake------Pat and I went to Possum Kingdom Lake together one weekend so that we could take our open water check out and graduate from our SCUBA course… We each took a day of vacation and left from work Thursday afternoon… Later that evening we stop for dinner then shared a motel room for the night. … On the way down there Pat was her usual happy self and everything was fine… When it came time to check into the lakeside motel everything changed…. We were traveling together and as far as I knew we were sharing a cabin… Accommodations were limited so I’d called in a couple of weeks in advance and made a reservation for a cabin… Without telling me, Pat had made arrangements to stay in a cabin with three of her girl friends. …… I only found out about her arrangements when we were pulling into the motel parking lot… Her excuse for not sharing a cabin with me was that several girls that she worked with were in the dive class and she didn’t want them to know that we were there together… Supposedly one of them was from her hometown and their families went to church together… She was afraid that if she stayed with me the girl would tell her parents, and her parents in turn would tell Pat’s parents…. I think she was just looking forward to partying with her girl friends and possibly meeting a guy that came with them… I was a little put out that she hadn’t discussed this with me before hand, but since my brother and his girlfriend were booked into the next cabin I wasn’t worried about being alone. …… A dumb ass that worked my brother’s that had been in dive class with us also showed up with his wife… Neither of us liked the guy but he had a nice boat… He was such an ass that he didn’t even bother to make a reservation for one of the cabins… Even though there would be mosquitoes, and no bathroom or shower facilities, he planned for him and his wife to sleep on cots on the beach. ……. At the get ‘acquainted dinner’, Pat snubbed me so that she could socialize with her girl friends and the guy that came with them. ...Not wanting to cramp her style, I ordered my food to go so I could take it back to my cabin. …… I felt sorry for her. While I was waiting for my food order, I watched her go to the restroom…. When she came back not only had her girls met some guys but also their male friend had hooked up with a girl… She was the one that ended up getting snubbed. …As I left, she was setting dejectedly at their table watching her friends dance and have fun…. It was no surprise that about 45-minutes later, she showed up at my cabin looking for a little companionship… I don’t know if you’d call what we had make up sex or not, but it was good… I think Pat was feeling rejected by the other guy and was using me to sooth her bruised ego. … As for me, as long as she sucked my cock, I didn’t care what her motivation was… She fucked me so thoroughly that by the time I walked her back to her cabin, I was lucky that I could even walk… I was too sated to care that she was still afraid that her girlfriends would see me, and would only let me walk her part way. … On the way back to my cabin I stopped by the dumb ass’s camp to see how they were doing… I couldn’t help feeling sorry for his pretty young wife, she was miserable… He was ineptly trying to cook over an open fire, the mosquitoes were eating her up, she need a bath, and too top it all off she had to pee so bad that she was about to explode and the only public stall had a long waiting line. …… The blowjob Pat had just given me left me in such a mellow mood that I offered her the loan of my bathroom. … Being able to pee helped, but she was still hungry and angry with her husband for not making reservations so she wouldn’t have to sleep outside with the mosquitoes. … I felt so sorry for her that I shared my supper with her. … I’d gotten enough for my brother and his girl, so it really wasn’t too great a sacrifice on my part, but she seemed to appreciate it anyway. … By the time we finished eating we were getting along so well that I even offered her the use of my shower and the couch in my room to sleep on.

.

To be continued…
.
.
... of course its more pretty girls...
.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment