Tuesday, April 13, 2010

married to barbara----part-5-of-12

.
.

Married to Barbara

Part-5-of-12
.
Barbara------As a reward for a job well done, Barbara took my entire cock into her mouth for a few seconds.

.


.

But, holding it in her mouth was all that she did, she still didn’t suck it for me… She did eventually start actually sucking it for me, even though she wouldn’t bring me to a climax… She’d crawl on top of me in the 69 position with her pussy pushed against my face… As I ate her pussy, she’d suck me to near completion… Then, as she held my cock tightly between her breasts, she’d licked its head until I would shot my hot cum all over her chest and chin…This type of sex went on for a couple of years… Until one night instead of letting her move my cock down between her breasts, I wrapped my legs around her head and held her in place until I'd cummed in her mouth…Barbara must not have liked the taste of cum, because as soon as she could get her hands on a Kleenex, you never heard such sputtering and spitting… The next night, when she crawled on top of me, she used her arms to block off my legs so that I couldn’t use them to trap her again… Over the next two or three weeks I managed to cum in her mouth about 4-times… By the fourth time, she either got use to the taste or she just gave up… After that every time that we had sex she’d let me cum in her mouth, then she’d promptly spit my 'cum' into the Kleenex that she now kept conveniently beside the bed ……. The Kleenex thing went on for about a year… Although I never said anything about it, every time that she spit out my 'cum' I was deeply offended…When I got her juices in my mouth I didn’t make a big production out of spitting it out…I just swallowed and kept licking and eating… Then one night I locked my hands on the back of her head and held her face so tight against my crotch that she had no choice but to swallow or to choke on it…She chose to swallow it… After forcing her to swallow my cum 3 or 4-more times, force was no longer necessary… Now that she’d developed a taste for 'cum', she gulped it down without any more prompting from me… About a month after she began to swallow things changed… As soon as I’d cum in her mouth, she’d give me the most sensuous open mouth kiss that I’d ever had in my life… The kiss was so hot that if she hadn’t already been naked, I’d have immediately ripped her cloths off and ravaged her body right on the spot…I’m so egotistical that I thought that the kiss was the results a combination of my superior sexual performance and the sweet taste of my 'cum'… Whatever the reason, it was now a regular part of our lovemaking. … I’ll say one thing about our love making … It was always intense… One night we were so energetic that we vibrated the slats loose from the bed frame, and the mattress and springs fell completely to the floor… We were so caught up in the throes of a mutual orgasm that when the bed collapsed, that neither of us realized what had happened until I tried to get out of bed, and tripped over the frame when I tried to get up …… About 3-months after Barbara started swallowing, I found…

.

To be continued…
.
.............................more pretty girls
.







.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment