Tuesday, April 27, 2010

divorced-[sharon]---part-2-of-7

.

.

Divorced

Part-2-of-7

.

Sharon------Besides being the dearest and sweetest, she was also probably by far the most brilliant girl that I ever dated… She was extremely well read and knowledgeable about both local and world events… On top of that, she could carry on an interesting and intelligent conversation… When I was dating her, she’d just finished college, and she was a reporter for the local newspaper… Two things caused us to split up… Her fiancĂ© finished collage so she got married and took an executive position at one of LB Johnson’s TV studios in Corpus Christy. … Even though we’d dated for almost a year, she’d been engaged the whole time… The only reason that she didn’t break it off with her fiancĂ© and marry me was because of my kids… Don’t get me wrong, she loved my kids and would baby-sit for me on Saturdays when I had to work… But, she was fresh out of collage and just starting her career and the responsibility of a ready made family was too over whelming for her…that and she was worried about getting caught up in Barbara and my custody battle…Sharon was by no means a virgin the first time that I made love to her but she did have limited experience. ...I refer to it as making love to her, instead of fucking, because that was exactly what I was doing… I was making love to her… She was a cool, willowy beauty with long slim legs, the cutest little apple butt, and sweetest tasting pussy that I’ve ever tasted...

.

.


.

I liked to turn her over on her stomach and nibble and kiss the cheeks of her cute butt until she’d start giggling… Then I’d flip her over and eat her pussy… From the way that she acted, I must have either been the first guy to ever eat her pussy or at least the first one to give her an orgasm…After the first time that I ate her to an orgasm, she was content to just lay back and let me eat her pussy for an hour or more… She’d just lie there purring like a kitten as I buried my face in her sweet, sweet pussy… Sporadic shuddering and the loud groan of an orgasm occasionally broke up her purring… The hair on her sweet tasting pussy was as fine and soft as silk, rather that coarse and kinky like Barbara’s big thick bush of pubic hair… It was so soft that I found myself eating her pussy far more than I fucked it just so I could rub my face in her silken pubic hair… One evening I laid her face down over a big padded footstool, so that I could kiss and make love to her fantastic little butt… While I had her there, I spread her legs, and ate her pussy from the back. When I finished she was too spent to move so I knelt behind her and fucked her doggie-style… She went crazy… apparently no one had ever fucked her from the rear before and she loved it… I lost count of her orgasms...By the time that I was finished, the footstool was soaked with her cum, and she was too exhausted to move… As she lay there catching her breath, I filled her bathtub with warm water and bubble bath… Then I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and laid her in the tub… As she laid there savoring the feel of the warm water, I shampooed her hair and gave her a bath...Then I lifted her out of the tub, dried her off, and tucked her into bed… The next night she wanted me to fuck her doggie style again… She was hooked…There was much more between Sharon and I, than sex… We shared many of the same interests… We both loved to read… We enjoyed movies, collectables and antiques… She was afraid to ride, but she still liked to go out to the pasture with me when it was my turn to feed the horses… We even took walks together…I loved Sharon her with all my heart and soul… If there had been any possible way for me to have married her, I would have… But, alas, the decision wasn’t mine to make…

.

To be continued…
...........................................................................





.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment