Sunday, April 25, 2010

un-married----part-5-of-5

.

Un-Married

Part-5-of-5

.

Barbara----To make matters worse, when Barbara got to work the next morning, the only engineer that she’d never fucked called her into his office… He reminded her that she didn’t have a degree, and that a condition of her promotion to engineering tech was that she enrolled in college and worked toward getting one… He then informed her that she’d had two years to get her degree, and in that time she hadn’t even earned a single credit… Since getting a degree was one of the conditions of her promotion and she’d done nothing about it for two years, she was fired… Right before she came over, one of her friends from work called and told her that her job had been taken by a younger, prettier girl… The younger girl, like Barbara, had also got the job by fucking the engineers for it…… I don’t know why, but anytime her ‘ego’ needed a boost, she could always get it by fucking me… Tonight was no exception… She wasn’t satisfied with a sympatric shoulder to cry on, she had to have sex… I could always tell when she wanted to fuck… She’d take my cock out and start sucking it… She went home around two o’clock well fuck and with her ego restored… I went to sleep with my balls drained and our combined juices all over my face…… I never played around on Barbara until after my 29-birthday… Then, as I explain in a later chapter, I blame my infidelity on Barbara… Once I started playing around I made up for lost time… By the time topless dancer Linda and I started living together, I fuck over 500-plus different girls… On a scale of 1 to 10, all but one was a '9' or better… Like they say, ‘life’s too short to fuck fat women,’ especially when there are so many charming ones that are so anxious to offer me their sweet pussies…. I think that my success with women was based on something that an old man told me when I was about 16 or 17… He advised me to always eat my wife’s pussy… According to him ‘someone’ was going to eat it for her… My only choice was whether it was going to be me or someone else that ate it… I guess I was eating pussy about 10-years or better before it was socially acceptable and everyone else started doing it… I ate the pussy, at least once and most likely more, of all 500-of the girls that I slept with. …… When Barbara and I split up, I got custody of our son, ER. Because T a was only three years old, Barbara got custody of her… At that point in time, fathers didn’t normal get custody of their children, so I had to pay for the privilege… Since I was making 6-cents an hour more than Barbara, the judge magnanimously only charged me $100 a month child support for T and nothing for ER since he was going to live with me…… By the time our divorce went through I had three major sources of sex… First I moved into a parting complex… Many an exciting things happened to me while I lived in that complex, not the least of which was all the girls that lived there… I couldn’t believe the availability of pussy in this complex… Even a 34-year old guy like me was in demand… Of course it helped that I was in good shape from working out in Karate for the last six years… Guys my age were especially in demand by the hot young girls that were looking for a husband… They’d go out with eligible young men in their age range, tell them that they weren’t ‘that kind of girl’ and refuse to have sex with them out of wedlock… these sweet young things would come home from their dates ‘horny’, give their boyfriend a good night kiss at the door, the sneak over to my apartment and screw my brains out… I’ve screw many girls at night, then the next day attended their wedding… I always wished the happy couple the best… The funny thing is that I always meant it… I never begrudged any of my girls a long and happy marriage… I loved Cottonwood Square Apartments; there was never a dull moment.

.

To be continued...
.
.
.... more girls .....


Maria
.

No comments:

Post a Comment